Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

rogueapostrophe

VIP Member
There was a terrifying glimpse of the twins poking out from under that tee shirt. When your thighs are melting down over your knees, that really should be the wake-up call you need to realise that cannot be good for your hip!

Reactions: 6

rogueapostrophe

VIP Member
How much does she love herself in that makeup video? Pouting at the camera at the slightest little thing she does. And it’s a sunny day and she’s put on a dirty skanky black dress. Just can’t believe she gets away with being a fashion influencer. Her style is appalling, all shapeless dresses.

Inmyainlane

This was a few weeks ago I saw him (Archie, the brother was Friday). Baby was about 9 months old, so thinking this must have happened not long after Archie and her finished

Dontmissmuch

VIP Member
I wonder if her consultant will tell her she needs to lose a certain amount of weight before he'll perform her hip surgery... ? If she'd of been sensible with her WLS she may not of even needed hip surgery just yet... I know she's had hip issues since childhood but keeping her weight down would of helped massively... stupid girl

Diddikins

VIP Member
She’s admitted that she needs a hip replacement. Not too sure why they aren’t doing it. Possibly due to her age and weight. I know if she has it done she’ll likely have to have it done again when she’s older.

Pumpkinpie0991

VIP Member
I’m all for a midi dress, but those items she showed do not scream holiday. Or spring/summer.

Is the holiday in the UK or a cold country?

• Haha

rogueapostrophe

VIP Member
If they did a hip replacement now she’d be fucked for the recovery. You’re supposed to start physio pretty much straight away and the lazy fucker wouldn’t bother her arse doing the exercises. I’m almost certain they’ll not do it while she’s not exercising and/or making any effort to reduce her weight.

Would imagine there would also be blood clot risks for someone who doesn’t move about…

That being said I do not work in the medical field 🤷🏻‍♀️
If they look at her records and see she’s had two WLS ops and achieved zero weight loss then they might realise it’s pointless giving her the hip replacement as she won’t do the required physio. Again I’m not entirely sure the NHS refuse surgery on that basis but perhaps they’ve asked her to achieve certain weight loss goals before they will recommend her for the hip replacement. The risk of blood clots for someone who is lazy AF would be a big concern. The NHS won’t even know how lazy she is as they don’t follow her every move like we do!! 😂

Diddikins

VIP Member
Really Poopy? You need them more than you need your health and your hip op? This is her problem... need need, want want. Gorging on everything trying to fill an emotional void she has in her life.
It’s stuff like this that makes me almost certain that she has been spoilt and indulged her whole life. I can’t imagine her parents ever saying no to her which is why she seeks instant gratification. Poppy wants, Poppy gets.

rogueapostrophe

VIP Member
I’m sorry but a wrinkled brown cotton maxi skirt and a basic swimsuit is fashion now is it? Adding shit jewellery and pweirdo glasses doesn’t change the fact that her taste is up her non existent arse!
But look at all the comments from people who think it’s a great look. Surely there are way better plus size influencers to follow than this deluded fool?

Badbugger

Chatty Member
Is the background of the ‘Simply Be’ haul the Edinburgh holiday home? If it is then it’s looking rather bare…….

Not.today.brenda

Dietician to Poppy: are you able to stick to a diet after your second weightless surgery?

Poppy: ofcourse I will Won't because I'm a giant slob who has no other purpose in life other than food.

Imagine that thing at the airport screeching. I'd want to punch it in the gunt but I'd think better of it because I'd probably lose my arm in the apron.

The question on all our lips..... which carer is going 'home' to 'the place that has my heart' (where she'll be for a few days, unless all her carers go to her).

Attachments