Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Not.today.brenda

And the greedy toddler is baking and consuming high calorific food again. Her shame lately is none existent. Even the partner looks to be getting tubby since dating the feeder.
No FE really has tho. Not really footballer physique any more 🙈 no WAG life for Pythag. They'll grow together until they're housebound and then Poppy will have FE trapped forever.

• Haha
Reactions: 7

tootootoot

Chatty Member
She's back to being a size 12 in that video again - until she turns sideways. The Pythag is working hard in that frock.

The waddle in the video is terrible though, walking looks extremely uncomfortable.
No wonder she hasn't left the hotel or the resort, it must be agony especially in the heat. Has she confirmed she's getting a hip op? I know there was chit chat about it here recently

Dontmissmuch

VIP Member
Hey, I'm also a (genuine) GG cup, size 22-24 with a tummy that hangs. I've lost a bit of weight since I bought my last swimwear but a couple of summers ago at my biggest I had good success with a brand called City Chic. It wasn't cheap (from memory it was £50ish but I had a discount code so I saved some money, thank God lol) but it's great quality - covered my tummy fully, didn't spill out at the sides, underwire cups and adjustable straps so felt really supported. I found the material had a good stretch, too.

I got it on Very but Evans stock them, too. They have a website but I think they're an American brand so I'm not sure about shipping to the UK.

I hope this helps. It's so disheartening when people who are literally paid to promote plus size clothing edit their photos to a degree that completely changes how clothes look x
Thank you so much I really appreciate this... years ago simply be did two sizes a regular fit and long fit.. the long was always good.... I will check this company out as I go away next month... again thank you 😊💕

• Heart

rogueapostrophe

VIP Member
Just caught up ! The mesh dress really identified the “Pythagorarse” as just back fat and her bum is the empty sack below it.

genuinely believe it’s because she sits so much !
Just seen a photo of Chanelle Hayes on her hen do, now damn that is someone who has made good on her weight loss surgery 👏🏻
I vaguely remember her from BB, didn’t realise she’d had WLS but love her honesty about how it’s a very difficult surgery and not for everyone plus requires lots of maintenance. She looks great!

Yup that Poppy arse is flatter than a pancake. Almost concave which is ironic as she says she has a big bum but like you said it’s just back/hip fat melting downwards.

Diddikins

VIP Member
Thank you. I try not to delve too much into her. She sounds like an absolute crank but I was curious as to what had happened.
---
Sorry for derailing the thread too. Back to Poppy - she’s still a twat.

Reactions: 6

rogueapostrophe

VIP Member
View attachment 2914682
I hadn’t realised how low down the apron went! God she hides it well in photos. Crazy
It’s bad isn’t it? There was a side on pic from that reel where you could see where her stomach should be around the bellybutton and then there’s this overhang which must be nearly a foot lower coz she is quite tall. She kind of looks like she has a reasonable size waist until you see the overhang.

Freefalling

VIP Member
Did she honestly question if that was the pattern on the skirt? No you deluded twat it's clearly too small and stretched across your apron.
None of those outfits looked good 😕 wonder how much better she'd look in decent shape wear and letting someone else dress her.

Skellig

Sorry why does she say partner after such a short amount of time

All that food my tummy is crying 😭🤣

• Haha

Loubell83

VIP Member
But that would stop her gorging herself and she clearly doesn’t want to stop that
Was going to say she would need to majorly scale back her eating which she has no desire to do.
---
I mean she’s fucked up 2 WLS, I don’t think anything would work for her. Her life revolves around rich indulgent food

rogueapostrophe

VIP Member
Pretty sure that’s the Edinburgh kitchen in the flat
The Edinburgh kitchen is small. She’s in a spacious one with a huge cooker.
---
They won’t do a hip replacement on her given her age and weight. My mother, who’s in her 70’s and wasn’t as large as Plops, needed a knee replacement and they wouldn’t even consider it until she got down to a certain weight. It’s due to possible complications during surgery and recovery, and also cost effectiveness. It’s not a magic bullet if the patient won’t put the work in. Surprised she hasn’t tried Ozempic though. She must be in agony with all the stress she’s putting on her joints and she’ll likely end up in a wheelchair before she’s 50.
I am also surprised she’s not tried Ozempic, same with brotherlover. The two of them huffing, puffing and waddling around is such a bad look given their age and that it’s entirely self-inflicted with zero desire to change.

She certainly has the funds to privately pay for Ozempic.