Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

rogueapostrophe

VIP Member
Poppy definitely has a talent with cooking and styling food, perhaps that’s were her talents should have been directed. I was just amazed she made her Mum two big bagels for such a short trip, I’d have a coffee and water but wouldn’t even think of whipping out food. 🤣
Id deffo eat on a flight out of boredom but probably a packet of crisps and maybe a cereal bar. I’d just eat something more substantial when I got home. And definitely not stinky food in an enclosed space ffs!

Reactions: 7
---
View attachment 2913569View attachment 2913570View attachment 2913571I tried to get all these when she was stood in roughly the same place. Filter much? They are all relatively tight across her hips but she seems to range from a size 26 to a 12!! Ya gally telling fibs!
Also 2 WLS and she still couldn’t get herself down to a size where it would be better for her hips! 😔 enjoy that holiday Poppy, recovery after a hip op isn’t easy when your a ‘normal’ size let alone plus size!

Oh it’s just clicked! Thats why she’s with the HB, ready made carer - obvs her parents/brotherlover couldnt do it! She’s playing the long game……
Mind you seeing her here, you can see how much smaller she is than before the surgery. She may well get her ‘apron’ removed and then her actual size would show more.
---
From a medical perspective (imagine her in the nip omg), that is a shelf of fat. Her arse is under that right?
It must be like the loose back skin she has that then sits like a shelf above what would be her bum. No way is that a bum shape like she would like to think.

Last edited:

Freefalling

VIP Member
Oh my, that dress is begging for a bra 🤔 poppy, please invest in some decent undies. Your chest isn't meant to sit waist height

SheLeft

VIP Member
Shes bored me to tears lately so I didnt even realise I wasn't watching her thread!
She has completley lost any style she had. Everything she chooses for her hauls is absolutely vile and not even remotely stylish or well put together.
The amount of sweatshop-made fast fashion she peddles is really disappointing. Such cheaply made and soon to become landfill.

Wildrosesez

VIP Member
For anyone else that was a teenager in the mid 00s, does that waistcoat give anyone else PTSD? 😅😅😅😅 waistcoats over all manner of outfits were a horrible trend in the 2000s 🤪😂
I used to wear them as a more casual version of a corset! Quite relived that there is no photo evidence…I think there was one photo on FB but my friend’s account got hacked so even that’s gone now!
I don’t think waistcoats are always horrible but that one she’s wearing is horrible, especially with how she attempts to style it

• Haha

Dontmissmuch

VIP Member
Just had a look on social blade and in the last 30 days she has gained almost 3.5k new followers - day in day out she never ever loses any - how is this even possible ? Are her followers that obsessed with this chaotic gal ?!!!!!

• Haha

Tarragon

Jeezo! The waistcoat with the horrible lime green peasant skirt! Urgh!

Do we think she’s hiring a car to get about? Seems silly if you live in the centre of Edinburgh

Tarragon

Poppy used to drive as well before her car gave up the ghost.

If it’s not Brotherlover’s then it must be hers
That is absolutely bonkers. The whole point of living in Central Edinburgh is that you can get around easily! It’s bloody difficult to park.