Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

rogueapostrophe

VIP Member
You know she was having way more fun with friends last night than pretending to be loved up with FE.
She’s looks like she’s made more of an effort too.
She’s only with FE as it’s her only option
What’s with that gross face she’s pulling in the mirror? Such a self-obsessed wanker

Reactions: 7

RoundTheTwist

VIP Member
Where did she say she and HB don’t see kids in their future? No snark just wondering if I’ve missed a live or something 🤔
She posted something a while back of 'this or that'. Probably a screenshot of it in one of the threads. I dunno if I made up the memory of it being something her and HB agreed on or if it was just her who had no decided 'no kids'.

Clementine

VIP Member
I mean that’s funny but pretty fucking sad ^
I wonder if Poppy takes pictures of HB with Poppy’s face blocked?

SheLeft

VIP Member
All together now…

🎶 Doooo your boobs hang low, do they flip-flap to and fro…? 🎶
It's giving "Shirley Valentine" - will she find herself a man on holiday and leave the backpack behind as lost luggage?

ETA - is her "It's always darkest before the dawn" tattoo an hommage to her love of crack of dawn Easyjet flights?

• Haha

Not_A_Troll

VIP Member
The Edinburgh kitchen is small. She’s in a spacious one with a huge cooker.
---

I am also surprised she’s not tried Ozempic, same with brotherlover. The two of them huffing, puffing and waddling around is such a bad look given their age and that it’s entirely self-inflicted with zero desire to change.

She certainly has the funds to privately pay for Ozempic.
But that would stop her gorging herself and she clearly doesn’t want to stop that

Furnessian

VIP Member
My hair is thinning due to perimenopause and you have to, have to, have to wear a hat in warm weather. I mean, it’s a good idea to wear a hat in the daytime sun in Greece anyway but especially when you’re repping Beetlejuice.

Her scalp is going to be so sore later, silly cow.

uglybettybetty

VIP Member
I’ve noticed she’s been baking a lot more since shacking up with the partner it all just feels so insincere with poppy

rogueapostrophe

VIP Member
She is just borrowing happiness from tomorrow. Would it kill her to have added a punnet of strawberries?
She’d drink a carton of cream with it and then dunk each strawberry in clotted cream. She hasn’t got any self-restraint coz she’s been raised by Shelley who’s an absolute feeder.

Pumpkinpie0991

VIP Member
Or even worse, photos of you and your partner, but your partners face is covered. I’d have a massive complex if my oh did that to me.

I see she’s getting her wear out of that waistcoat. WTF is this outfit?!
View attachment 2920532
The fact she has all those amazing dresses etc from TU and the rest. It looks like she’s thrown in random pieces that don’t make an outfit.

Or is she now trying to go for an alternative look less mainstream as she’s a quirky gal. Which is hard when you’re big and don’t fit in generic sized vintage bits.

• Heart