Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

RoundTheTwist

VIP Member
View attachment 2932802
How is her partner “doing her dirty”? Shes a confident, body positive gally. She should be proud of that picture.

She doesn’t think that at all - this is just to say “look how much my partner loves me and thinks I’m soooooo beautiful”
Or they like a good laugh every time they pick up their phone 🤣🤣🤣 def another excuse to say my partner and look how much they adore me.

Reactions: 7

GiftedNotFree

VIP Member
If you’re going to put up a virtue signaling story about the abhorrent atrocities in Rafah, don’t immediately follow it up with a selfie post featuring your creased waistcoat ya cunt.
She’s beyond vapid and vile. Urgh. Influencer culture needs to die!

RoundTheTwist

VIP Member
I feel like the depth of the pool is a sign of how much longer things will last between the unpaid carer and the giant toddler. One month and 40 hours??
Poppy would never dump anyone she's too desperate to have someone and I think HB/FE/Perry/DonaldTrump is just as insecure and so aims to please the needs of Poppy's demands.

rogueapostrophe

VIP Member
The fact she genuinely believes this pointy shelf of fat is sexy though 🤦🏼‍♀️💀😂

Poppy you deluded cunt 🤣🤣🤣
It’s quite lumpy too! I have a layer of chub around the top of my hips but I can see that hers has indeed melted downwards.

Her arse is a totally flat pancake. Flatter than flat! And that crossed leg post is truly ludicrous. No wonder she’s always falling over when she does it in her reels. And it’s clear to all why she waddles.

Freefalling

VIP Member
To be fair after a substantial weight loss my boobs are pretty much like that, when I scoop them up into a bra I’m still an ample FF but without one they’re down near my waist.

when I get down to target I’m definitely having an uplift
Spaniel lugs happen 😂, it's just the lies she spouts

• Haha

Diddikins

VIP Member
I don't think weight gain will cause a pythag so don't worry :LOL: I think the pyth was created by her being very overweight, then losing weight quickly after her band and then gaining it and losing again with the bypass. This is my theory and I hope it's right, or perhaps a pythdemic is occurring 😂
Did she has the pythag when she was younger do we know? Or has it been the resulting of massive differences in weight gain and loss over the years? Bet FE gets bummed out or bed when she rolls over. Pythag girlie!
I think this is the cause of the pythag - the weight loss and gain causing loose and sagging skin but not enough fat loss for it to be just skin if that makes sense.

rogueapostrophe

VIP Member
Poppy would never dump anyone she's too desperate to have someone and I think HB/FE/Perry/DonaldTrump is just as insecure and so aims to please the needs of Poppy's demands.
They’re a couple of pathetic sad sacks. It’s really quite annoying to observe it from afar 😂

but still I keep observing the shit show!!

Freefalling

VIP Member
I'm thinking about this too much 😂 she only ever looks tiny in photos or reels when she's alone. In this recent one she looks weenie but FE is behind her in one shot and she's totally eclipsed. It's deffo filters + angles

missbct

Chatty Member
Someone’s bought jess’ skirt 😂😂😂 also isn’t this that infamous red dress from
These pics?
New with Tags it aint, it's been round Poppy's sweaty tits :sick: When is that IG post from? Is it pre surgery? Because rocking a size 30....youch.

RoundTheTwist

VIP Member
I was just coming to say the same. The food they have bought is literally all shit. Just sweets and high fat crap.

I just don’t get her mentality. She must have had some desire to lose weight to go through not on but two weight loss surgeries so why does she put such little effort into it by eating such high calorie/fat/sugar foods when she’d have been advised not to? The odd treat is ok but this is her whole life.
I think shes so miserable it's the omly thing she gets joy from. But then she is literally just feeding her misery.

Diddikins

VIP Member
Is the background of the ‘Simply Be’ haul the Edinburgh holiday home? If it is then it’s looking rather bare…….
That’s not her flat. That’s the one with the big kitchen that was in the background a few days ago. It was the Boohoo haul videos.