Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

rogueapostrophe

VIP Member
The double chin that seems to wrap around the whole of her face from ear to ear is not how she usually filters herself tho!

• Haha
Reactions: 8

rogueapostrophe

VIP Member
Tbf to her with that reel they don't look too bad when you consider the bikinis theweirdone is wearing atm
I’d forgotten about the weird one. She is sooo grubby looking with the fake tan.

Poppy is starting to resemble What Laura Loves with the belly apron. It must be so uncomfortable dragging that around!

Dontmissmuch

VIP Member
I admit my body is not a unlike her's minus the pythag..... and I have genuine double G's lol ! But I'm almost twice her age..... have had three kids... my tummy doesn't hang anywhere near as low but is very big and I do have flappy arms.... I do not have a bald spot lol !! I would love to know what size that costume is from Yours as I struggle to get a costume to fit in length as it has to go over my big tummy - I'm a size 22/24 clothes but sometimes need a 28 in a costume - I honestly don't know why plus size manufacturers don't factor in that the majority of big girls have big tummies so need extra length in body..... I am looking for new cossies now and it's horrid trying them on and they don't even cover my boobs :(

• Heart

Diddikins

VIP Member
It’s the bum shaping shapewear but, where other peoples cheeks would fit in the allocated space for them, the pyth cannot be contained.

How it should look:
IMG_6109.jpeg

• Haha

stevenseagull

VIP Member
No but for real why are the crotch of her knickers looking like they are halfway down her thighs? Or is that her bun? Someone draw the diagram again

• Haha

FrannyGallops

VIP Member
They won’t do a hip replacement on her given her age and weight. My mother, who’s in her 70’s and wasn’t as large as Plops, needed a knee replacement and they wouldn’t even consider it until she got down to a certain weight. It’s due to possible complications during surgery and recovery, and also cost effectiveness. It’s not a magic bullet if the patient won’t put the work in. Surprised she hasn’t tried Ozempic though. She must be in agony with all the stress she’s putting on her joints and she’ll likely end up in a wheelchair before she’s 50.

Diddikins

VIP Member
After hearing other peoples experience of having weight loss surgery, her food staggers me. It’s not just the volume but the richness as well.
I see someone like arg and how well he has done and wonder how annoyed I’d be if I was her parents and I had paid for that.

She can eat more food then me and I’ve never had WLS
Her parents don’t seem to care. In fact her mum and brother seem to encourage her eating.

RoundTheTwist

VIP Member
Also, clearly size 13 listed as 12. Silly billy
Her all over really. Full of bullshit. Although can see her mum uploading stuff on her own acct at the same time so likely her retired mum is doing Poppy's work for her because she's too busy sleeping in til the afternoon and preparing food.

Instafamous1

VIP Member
right I went to Sainsbury’s today and tried on a few bits, I’m an 18-20 usually and the dresses don’t go near me. I do actually have huge 40J boobs unlike Pops but there’s NO way Poppy is a 22 in TU clothing lol

Freefalling

VIP Member
The thing is, she isn’t body confident. She knows her angles so can stage photos well. If she was body confident she wouldn’t have had (and failed at maintaining) weight loss surgeries, distort her photos and lie about how she could’ve fitted into the size under, while it’s evident that’s just porkies.
It's so mixed up, she goes from looking a 12/14 then these holiday pics 🤯

Reactions: 7