Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SheLeft

VIP Member
The apron has definitely gotten bigger even though she appears to be filtering herself in that video.

Her hip situation cannot be helped at all by the massive apron. She must be having the surgery privately as surely the NHS would think twice about replacing her hip till she can sort her weight out, or am I wrong?

Reactions: 8

Badbugger

Chatty Member
Definitely all of the above. She always chooses stretchy clothes - quite often from supermarket ranges, which are renowned for ‘generous’ sizing. It’s only when she very occasionally gets things that don’t have any ‘give’ like jeans/denim skirt that we’re given a true insight to her actual size.

That and when Ben decides she needs taking down a peg or two and provides us with photographic or video joy!

SheLeft

VIP Member
She is a prime example of Body Positivity working against her. She is not thriving and I could actually see her ending up housebound or with extremely limited mobility if she doesn't make some drastic changes to her lifestyle.

GiftedNotFree

VIP Member
ME TOO I'M SO GLAD YOU SAID THAT
I was too feared to say I'm scared of a pointy fat shelf she flaunts as an arse but it properly gives me the heebie jeebies
Repeat after me: the pythagorarse can’t hurt you

…. Unless it pokes you in the eye!

• Haha

Skellig

If you’re going to put up a virtue signaling story about the abhorrent atrocities in Rafah, don’t immediately follow it up with a selfie post featuring your creased waistcoat ya cunt.
She's only sharing it cause we all are.

She's a narrcist, she doesn't give a fk

rogueapostrophe

VIP Member
I just think it’s another bandwagon she’s jumped on to show how different and special she is. I don’t believe she’s lactose intolerant. Same as I don’t believe brotherlover has IBS. I just think they have stomach/bowel issues due to the vast quantities of rich foods they both consume.
I just can’t believe nobody calls her out on her BS although I think she heavily edits her comments.

I don’t realise how big it is until I see it all squashed down into shapewear. It doesn’t look as big when she’s wearing her back to front bikini bottoms.
---
Also, how on earth did WLL get anyone to operate on her at the size she is. I have some loose skin following weight loss surgery and I need to drop a few more lbs to lower my BMI before anyone will even consider doing the surgery.
WLL went abroad to have it done. She was stupid having that sort of surgery and it came back to bite her on the bum.

Ploppy’s pythag never ceases to amaze me. And how far down her back is her bra 😂

Furnessian

VIP Member
She is giving me Bobby Baccala in the Pine Barrens vibes. Sorry if that makes no sense but people who know what I am talking about will definitely see it

• Haha
  • Heart

tootootoot

Chatty Member
Nearly choked when I saw Plops being described as a. LGBTQIA+ person. She’s not. She’s just currently seeing an NB person because she can’t get a bloke. If a man shows an ounce of interest HB will be history.
Honestly I'd hope for HB's sake that this happens sooner rather than later. It'll all end in tears. I'll be amazed if they last the year until poppy decides she can't do without dick

hereorthere

Chatty Member
You can tell she was absolutely hammered wearing that brown skirt and waistcoat shit show. She’s just a tragic heap really.

Wildrosesez

VIP Member
It must be so uncomfortable! My belly is starting to hang a bit now I’m getting older but nothing like that, surely it rubs and chafes