Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Not_A_Troll

VIP Member
Why is she so obsessed with not needing to wear a bra all the fucking time? Wearing a bra is hygienic for fucks sake. I can't even begin to imagine the stench of her on the plane back to the UK having ditched her bras all holiday. Even if you don't like underwire (I don't) you can get some brilliant non-underwired boulder holders.
I’ve not been able to wear a bra for the last few days because of an injury and it’s been hellish

• Heart
Reactions: 8

rogueapostrophe

VIP Member
We’re the only ones that call her out on it. Or she deletes any negative comments. Or her followers are all stoopid!

Robbie09

VIP Member
She’s been very quiet this weekend. She must have been busy being ashamed of with her partner.
What a wild weekend. Assuming bro still there, then mum arrives, followed by the human backpack all shacked up in a small flat

• Haha

rogueapostrophe

VIP Member
I’d agree. Im not trying to be unkind about kids but it’s shocking how absolutely enormous her and her brother were as children.
Having seen how the mum overfeeds everyone, you can see that the odds were stacked against Poppy and Ben from the start unfortunately.

• Sad

Sundevil77

Chatty Member
That hail was awful. She slipped up that if was older saying I'm going on holiday next month. When she goes this month.

I don't get why she hired the air BnB for all these hauls when she is just standing in a room.

Also she did simply be no favours as that all looked awful quality

RoundTheTwist

VIP Member
I just can't believe the greed. Then those cut in half were clearly for herself. It's just constant rich foods I cant get ny head around it.

Wonder who is on Poppy sitting duties next!

Chip1984

VIP Member
In what world did she think that black sack was gonna look good on her?? I honestly think she has some kind of body dysmorphia. The camera angles ain't angling in that Poppy hun!!

Badbugger

Chatty Member
I wish her brother had gone on this holiday too* because THAT IS NOT HER REAL chin/neck. The video/moving photo where she fake laughs the neck is like something out of an 80’s video game!

*because he seems to enjoy bringing her down to earth and showing her ‘in the wild’.

IMG_1107.jpeg
l
IMG_1108.jpeg

• Heart

Tarragon

Her new post.....

1. That dress is £245 ! WTAF ....... !!!!!
2. She has no bra on because the shirring holds the gals up - errrr no it doesn't and if you were a genuine GG you would absolutely need a bra ...
3. Who describes themselves as 🔥🔥 - honestly if she could she'd eat herself - poor 'my partner' was just there to take the pics !!
Again, there was about a meter of bare chest before the dress started. No, just no Poppy. Put on a bra FFS