Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Weezaweeza

Chatty Member
Amazed she would get her nails and hair done and buy a load of new clothes for her hols but not get a pedicure or at least paint her toenails!
IMG_2289.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8

Not_A_Troll

VIP Member
To be fair after a substantial weight loss my boobs are pretty much like that, when I scoop them up into a bra I’m still an ample FF but without one they’re down near my waist.

when I get down to target I’m definitely having an uplift

rogueapostrophe

VIP Member
I like that swimsuit .... but there is no way that she is wearing a size 22 !
I think if there was a side by side comparison of her size now versus pre-WLS then I would think she’s nearly eaten her way back to that size. She might think she’s a size 22 because she shoehorns herself into stretchy swimsuits and elasticated skirts but it’s clear how she overeats and barely moves. At least before when she had a job she was a little more active but now that she’s a full time influencer then she barely has to waddle a few steps to the door to collect her post and back to the sofa. It really is quite sad how she’s ruined her body. It won’t serve her well for a lifetime, even if she gets her hip replaced.

GiftedNotFree

VIP Member
Her story is that she had this surgery which went ok but then she came back, had a fall, broke her leg and ended up with a PE. Speculation on her thread though is that it was the surgery and then the flight so soon after that caused the PE as she in no way should have had the op as it wasn’t even loose skin she had removed just pure fat filled skin. Oh and of course all of this has left her skint and with PTSD yet she’s still off gallivanting and getting her hair and nails done 🙄
And like a few weeks after claiming she had broken her ankle / foot / leg whatever, she went to a ladies day event for the grand national 😅😅. She lies non stop.

Dontmissmuch

VIP Member
Please tell me they just set up a camera for this awkward photo - imagine them asking you to take a pic and they pose like this ? WTAF!!

• Haha
To be fair after a substantial weight loss my boobs are pretty much like that, when I scoop them up into a bra I’m still an ample FF but without one they’re down near my waist.

when I get down to target I’m definitely having an uplift
Is the weight loss in the room with us?

Pandap

Chatty Member
Why is she so obsessed with not needing to wear a bra all the fucking time? Wearing a bra is hygienic for fucks sake. I can't even begin to imagine the stench of her on the plane back to the UK having ditched her bras all holiday. Even if you don't like underwire (I don't) you can get some brilliant non-underwired boulder holders.
how is not wearing a bra unhygienic 😂😂

• Haha

rogueapostrophe

VIP Member
Shelly is a size 20/22 (according to Pythag) so not exactly petite. She just looks tiny next to Poppy and all those sacks she wears do not help.
But Ploppy is size 22 as well. They do share their tent-dresses a lot so must be the same size. Shelly is just smaller so perhaps looks bigger. I don’t think she’s as out of shape as Poppy is though with the front overhang and knee hang but who really knows what lurks underneath the tent!

RoundTheTwist

VIP Member
What’s more astounding is that people are influenced by her terrible style and showering praise on her. Do they not see what we see?! 😂
I just dont get it all. Its like a place where all the sad saps like Poppy can gather and blow smoke up each others arses and validate her ridiculous attempt at life.

• Heart