Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

RoundTheTwist

VIP Member
And she's stuck with it because she has nowhere near lost enough weight for a tummy tuck. Apron girlie for life. When I was bigger I had an apron style tummy and yes it does get sore under there. Luckily I lost weight gradually and exercised so although have a bit of a runny still it's nothing like that. More like a little pouch. Hers is still carrying a lot of fat in it, it's not just loose skin.

Reactions: 9

Diddikins

VIP Member
I just can’t believe nobody calls her out on her BS although I think she heavily edits her comments.
I agree. Although a lot of her followers are either thick or blind as they don’t notice how much she edits her pictures. One day she looks like a size 24 and the next a size 14. Not forgetting how her neck changes into a giraffe neck every so often.

SheLeft

VIP Member
Her all over really. Full of bullshit. Although can see her mum uploading stuff on her own acct at the same time so likely her retired mum is doing Poppy's work for her because she's too busy sleeping in til the afternoon and preparing food.
I bet a tenner on it being the mum doing all the photographing, listing and posting. Ploppy never would. Shelly lives to enable her two large charges.

Dontmissmuch

VIP Member
I'm just in the middle of a Simply Be order and I actually like that dress (I'll see myself out!) Might order it see if I magically look a size 12 😂 😂 can assure you my bum don't look like hers !!
---
No wonder she hasn't left the hotel or the resort, it must be agony especially in the heat. Has she confirmed she's getting a hip op? I know there was chit chat about it here recently
She really does 'waddle'..... as a big person with bad knees I am very aware of how I walk so as not to waddle !! Just put it up on stories the day before she went away that her consultants always gasp in shock at how bad her x-rays !! Injections not working so next step is surgery for a new hip... no mention of losing weight and also said it'd be in about a month - so maybe she's going private as my friend waited almost 2 years for her new hip !!

• Wow

GiftedNotFree

VIP Member
I know where she lives and I know what roads are closed for Taylor. AT MOST she had a 25 minute walk. I guess because she has absolutely zero fitness level, it would take her an hour. Which probably feels like “miles”, but definitely was not. 🙄

• Haha

Tharsheblows

VIP Member
Plus the yeasty white, puffy tongue 🤮 utterly repulsive 🤮

Another wedding, at this point I'm beginning to feel sorry for her. All her friends getting married, next will be kids and here's poppy stuck with the only option she has.
Naaaaaaahhh, never feel sorry for her!
She's where she is because of who she is. Feel sorry for the HB if anyone.

• Heart

RoundTheTwist

VIP Member
It might be the angle but one of her legs looks huge compared to the other.
It's the attempt at the leg squeeze / cross she does to try make herself look smaller. Bit this fisherman's net has left her completely exposed and we can see what trickery she normally tries.

rogueapostrophe

VIP Member
Do you think Backpack posts photos of Poppy with her face obscured on their Insta? Nah, don’t think so… (oops it’s already been said!)

what’s with the puckered mouth like an arsehole pose?

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 8

rogueapostrophe

VIP Member
That is absolutely bonkers. The whole point of living in Central Edinburgh is that you can get around easily! It’s bloody difficult to park.
Yeah but they’re both lazy cnuts that can’t be bothered with heaving themselves on and off public transport

Reactions: 8