Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sundevil77

Chatty Member
She is back in the mystery kitchen again.... Whose house is it. Surely this isn't all content over weeks filmed ages ago

Reactions: 9

RoundTheTwist

VIP Member
Kevin and Perry needs to feature in the next thread title!!! That picture is so on point. I actually had them as the other way around but Poppy is def channeling Perry fashion sense.

• Haha

Blahblah93

VIP Member
Imagine sitting on your balcony in your towel fresh out the shower after a day at the beach/pool, and you look over and see that mega cunt stomping about infront of a tripod, taking hundreds of photos of herself… I would send my husband to the nearest shit shop to buy me a BB gun and use princess Ploppys arse as a target 🎯
Which one? The inverted bum or the pretend back shelf bum?

• Haha

Loobloo

VIP Member
He obviously wears those size 30/32 jeans. Seen him wearing those acid wash ones that he has listed, on a few pics before.

• Wow
  • Haha

Pandap

Chatty Member
When you're as large as Plops and your GGs hang low, sweat and chafing = thrush, skin irritation, and generally sore uncomfortable unpleasant skin things happen
Ohhhhh, I thought it was a general statement 😂 I was like that’s ridiculous! But yea, in that instance I bet it is