Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Skellig

That relationship is so toxic and even worse she takes fucking pictures of her partner doing that??

Wtf is the prince's trust? Everyone looks so glam and she wears something like she just raided a charity shop??

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Why does she have to be so pretentious!?!?
Just make her a cheese butty and be done with it 🙄🙄
Poppy definitely has a talent with cooking and styling food, perhaps that’s were her talents should have been directed. I was just amazed she made her Mum two big bagels for such a short trip, I’d have a coffee and water but wouldn’t even think of whipping out food. 🤣

LilToes

VIP Member
It's really odd that people following her that are also a similar size don't comment how she looks way smaller. Is it just accepted that all instacunts filter the fuck out of their face and body?
I did see someone asking her what filter she uses to stretch herself in photos once and her cronies weren’t happy with the accusation 🙄

• Haha

missbct

Chatty Member
Imagine having two WLS and posting yourself tucking into a massive pie. I’m not saying you have to starve yourself but for real it’s like fuck you WLS I make the rules!

The reel is pathetic. Someone commented that she looks like she’s lost weight in that reel and some other numpty went on the attack at them for daring to mention weight loss. I’d love for someone to say that she’s using the 0.5 video to thin herself!

Someone else asked if she’s gonna show The Backpack and she said “Nope, we’re enjoying our privacy!”. What a prat. We all know it’s because she’s ashamed to be seen publicly with The Limpet.
Enjoy your privacy and don’t even mention them or share stories of how you manipulated them into spoiling you, again! Children, I completely get the privacy of not showing their face if you aren’t comfortable but to show so much of her partner just not the face is boring. We don’t need to see them at all!

• Heart

RoundTheTwist

VIP Member
So she’s eating the pulled pork one but full on, picks up the other sandwich with her hands 🤮 The two of them look like they need de-lousing. The black shorts would walk around their own at this stage, if HB ever took them off!
Look like a couple of hillbillies. Bet they get a few looks. Can just imagine Poppy sat their gauging on food while HB says how amazing she looks and running around to get her more food and a napkin and tying her shoes. Still can't get over the amount and types of food the whopper shovels in her horsey gob.

• Haha

Loubell83

VIP Member
She HAS to somehow get the backpack in to every post/reel/story now doesn’t she 😂
This is what annoys me. She’s so fucking desperate to show she’s in a relationship but ashamed to show their face
This relationship is all about validation for Poppy. Nothing else.

• Sad

hereorthere

Chatty Member
If you’re going to put up a virtue signaling story about the abhorrent atrocities in Rafah, don’t immediately follow it up with a selfie post featuring your creased waistcoat ya cunt.
From the same one who has an Israeli Santa Claus with a Star of David on it and when I pointed this out back on Dec, I was jumped all over because “she’s Jewish”. Well she’s either a Zionist who supports Israel (and given that she hasn’t mentioned Palestine before this….) or she’s a virtue signalling cunt using a viral post to gain attention and likes. Maybe both!

• Heart