Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

rogueapostrophe

VIP Member
Same. I’d have just gone with fat shelf above her arse that’s the shape of a triangle.
I felt the need to try and apply the theorem to her arse but I don’t really remember anything it was so many years ago. Also the fact that human backpack is always hanging off the shelf will mean we need to factor them into the equation somehow. Cos = Adjacent over the Hypotenuse Backpack

• Haha
Reactions: 15

SheLeft

VIP Member
Why did she make her mam two bagels that's a lot for one
She piled two bagels sky-high with ingredients that she placed on top of each other and she's labelling each item like she's on Ploppy's Masterchef?

That said she sure can cook and I echo the sentiments that she is shite at fashion and should move towards food content.

Scragbags

VIP Member
Shes bored me to tears lately so I didnt even realise I wasn't watching her thread!
She has completley lost any style she had. Everything she chooses for her hauls is absolutely vile and not even remotely stylish or well put together.

verucca_salt

It's the sandals she can't fit her size 19's into for me 😩 topped with a scarf and the most hideous little handbag. Who's she influencing? My blind granny?

• Haha

Robbie09

VIP Member
You know she was having way more fun with friends last night than pretending to be loved up with FE.
She’s looks like she’s made more of an effort too.
She’s only with FE as it’s her only option

• Sad
  • Heart

wolfmecla

I see Milly is pregnant. That must be killing her seeing how she's made a life in Edinburgh, is now married and now having a baby. Whilst she's still being babied by the human backpack and anyone else stupid enough to fall for her manipulation!

• Wow
  • Heart

Not.today.brenda

Childess “very much” by choice? Fuck off, it’s not like she’s accidentally going to fall pregnant now is it? Jesus, the tide wouldn’t take her out.
Very much by choice? Cos no fellas ever stayed round long enough to find her vagina. It's not choice at all Poppy you delusional tit. It's because your a pointless waste of space who has to change sexuality to get someone to cling onto you. You are pathetic.

• Haha

hereorthere

Chatty Member
I’m sorry but a wrinkled brown cotton maxi skirt and a basic swimsuit is fashion now is it? Adding shit jewellery and pweirdo glasses doesn’t change the fact that her taste is up her non existent arse!

• Haha
  • Heart

SheLeft

VIP Member
I don’t think I’ve ever come across someone that appears so insufferable. God forbid her partner order something they like and want to eat without Poppy judging them and thinking she could order something better for them. My boyfriend could order a bowl of chips at a Michelin star restaurant and I wouldn’t give a flying fuck as long as he enjoyed them.
Poppy thinks she knows it all when it comes to food because she LIVES for food.

Imagine how much more controlling she is behind the scenes. We're just seeing little glimpses of her behaviour through what she drip feeds online but I think the reality of dating her is a whole lot more concerning.

muffintop13

Chatty Member
I’ve gained a little weight in recent months and having stared at my backside for the last half hour… I believe I am developing my own pythag 🆘
I don't think weight gain will cause a pythag so don't worry :LOL: I think the pyth was created by her being very overweight, then losing weight quickly after her band and then gaining it and losing again with the bypass. This is my theory and I hope it's right, or perhaps a pythdemic is occurring 😂

• Haha

GiftedNotFree

VIP Member
WHY is she still trying to make a waistcoat work? That whole outfit and hair looks like it's fancy dress night. I'm not even sure what look she is going for with most of her outfit choices these days. She seems to have totally lost her way and any style. No wonder the clothes brands aren't wanting to work with her anymore.
I think some of this will be down to her new found sexuality. Before she was with HB, she was always attempting to attract men and presented fairly typically feminine the majority of the time. Now that she’s part of the LGBT scene, she will be looking to “fit” a bit more. That’s an actually not a criticism and seems like a fairly natural thing to happen, but because Poppy is such a try hard, it’s coming off completely mixed and awkward.

Diddikins

VIP Member
The backpack must have no money left for new clothes because every time they’re featured, they have the same black shorts, black T-shirt and manky white sports socks on. The two of them are just gross.
Do we know what age the backpack is? They dress like a 15 year old skateboarder.

• Haha

Diddikins

VIP Member
So someone on here posts we haven't seen or heard of Hagrid or Nina for a while. In the same 24 hours she's posting happy birthday posts to her Hagrid girlie and she's on an over indulgent picnic with Nina. The amount of shite food they have for that 'picnic' is disgusting. She deserves to be as fat as she is with that knee hanging apron and her empty sand bag tits. She is actually disgusting.
I was just coming to say the same. The food they have bought is literally all shit. Just sweets and high fat crap.

I just don’t get her mentality. She must have had some desire to lose weight to go through not on but two weight loss surgeries so why does she put such little effort into it by eating such high calorie/fat/sugar foods when she’d have been advised not to? The odd treat is ok but this is her whole life.