Poppy Adams #34 Is that a backpack you're holding? Nope, it's my partner Claire Balding

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Might be too late for a thread title suggestion: Poppy SAdams and the Human Backpack of emotional reliance and validation.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Who the duck describes themselves as breathtaking?
seriously, Iā€™ve never heard anyone say they are breathtaking. I might say I look nice in the picture. Iā€™d say breathtaking about some scenery or something, not a person.

Itā€™s such an odd turn of phrase but shows just how much Poppy needs the limpit backpack to validate her. Clearly saying it so they agree.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Iā€™m all for being confident but thatā€™s just bleeping arrogant isnā€™t it.

Reactions: 16
Who the duck describes themselves as breathtaking?
seriously, Iā€™ve never heard anyone say they are breathtaking. I might say I look nice in the picture. Iā€™d say breathtaking about some scenery or something, not a person.

Itā€™s such an odd turn of phrase but shows just how much Poppy needs the limpit backpack to validate her. Clearly saying it so they agree.
Exactly because they're only going to agree with her and validate. Not exactly going to say uhhh no you ugly moose you look a dog. She sets the scene of what she wants others to agree with. Typical behaviour of someone who surrounds themselves with enablers, if someone shows any signs of not agreeing with her or challenging her then she would cut them. FE also lacks self esteem and needs someone in their life so they meet this demand of Poppy's and there we have an unhealthy Co dependant relationship.

Reactions: 9
You just know she reminds HB every day how lucky they are to be with someone as beautiful, inspirational and famous as Ploppy

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
I think its unhealthy that their relationship has just consumed them. Poppy no longer seems to have any contact with anyone else outside her family, they don't do things as a couple with others. Poppy just sits around all week waiting for her partner to visit. We heard that FE goes to football practice and they obviously work so at least they have something outside of 'Poppy world'. I really hate to think impressionable teenagers are looking at Poppy for inspiration / guidance, it's so sad. There is so much more to life.

Reactions: 14
Itā€™s so weird how men have stopped throwing themselves at her feet now sheā€™s dating HB. She literally couldnā€™t leave the house last year without someone admiring her and weā€™d be updated about it šŸ«£

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Itā€™s so weird how men have stopped throwing themselves at her feet now sheā€™s dating HB. She literally couldnā€™t leave the house last year without someone admiring her and weā€™d be updated about it šŸ«£
You can bet your (not pythagor)arse that she tells HB her stories of how many people told her she was beautiful etc just to make sure they know how desirable and amazing Poppy is.

• Haha
Now she has to state herself how breathtaking she is to her partner who submissivley agrees with the needy hippo. Ain't nobody calling that monstrosity beautiful, she constantly looks homeless and smelly.
---
Who's going to do the new thread? Apologies I've still no idea how. Em normally does it but they haven't been around for a bit - hope all is OK.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
ā€œNeedy Hippoā€ needs to be in the title.

I was also wondering about Em.

ā€œNeedy Hippoā€ needs to be in the title.

I was also wondering about Em.
Me too! Had to laugh when someone mentioned the term pythagorarse on the Jess thread and everyone was like šŸ«¤ šŸ§ and I thought Em would have laughed at that.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.