Poppy Adams #34 Is that a backpack you're holding? Nope, it's my partner Claire Balding

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn't she say she's hypermobile as demonstrated by her doing this pose where she lies in bed and kicks one leg high up in the air.

That also does sound like it could have been the storyline for a fever dream so perhaps I am wrong!
I doubt she is hyper anything. She can barely walk.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Honest to god, Poppy sit down and stop making a fool of yourself. You're very good at filters + make up but breathtaking you are not

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Theyre as pathetic as each other. FE clearly has their own issues if they think this is a normal relationship and are able to put up with Poppy. Just a couple.of desperados who need someone, anyone and so have settled for each other.

• Heart
We've hit new levels of delusion.

Breathtaking 💀 the only time you look breathtaking is when youve had the breath taken from you after walking up the stairs to your holiday home flat.

Poppy your a disgusting slob who embodies beetlejuice, stig of the dump and Jabba the hut.

Breathtaking my arse. In fact, Breathtaking your Pythagorarse.

FE the human backpack, have you got tit in your eyes mate 🙄 get a grip.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
So Poppy won’t show FE’s face but will show personal messages, which show the Human Backpack licking her arse so much that they’re rimming Poppy’s nostrils!!! 👃
Edited to change pronouns - it’s late! lol

Last edited:
  • Haha
Theyre as pathetic as each other. FE clearly has their own issues if they think this is a normal relationship and are able to put up with Poppy. Just a couple.of desperados who need someone, anyone and so have settled for each other.
They are pathetic - but also very entertaining. I'm fully invested in the tit show. And the name Human Backpack still creases me up everytime I read it!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So Poppy won’t show FE’s face but will show personal messages, which show the Human Backpack licking her arse so much that she’s rimming Poppy’s nostrils!!! 👃
Anything that blows smoke up her weirdly shaped arse. Without giving it away that she's actually SO desperate to be loved and adored by ANYONE that she'll pretend she likes flange. Sad pathetic bleep she is. Her life is actually pointless. Sad and pointless Poppy Sadams.
---
I'm down a rabbit hole and LADS the math is mathing.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I see Poppy has another one of her emotional support carers to help her navigate life as a 30’something year old, unemployed freeloader.

Reactions: 16
I used to quite like Poppy’s content back in the day, when she was working in the bag shop and would film make up tutorials etc. She’s changed so much though, she has no real content now just the same video of her getting dressed every few days, is completely out of touch with real life and has become so arrogant and full of herself it’s embarrassing to watch 😑

Reactions: 14
The absolute huge ego she must have to message that, screenshot it and post it😂 I mean, I’ve always thought she has a huge ego. But this is something else! It’s so embarrassing. it feels like this whole relationship is just the partner blowing smoke up her arse, poppy loving it and her ego inflating.

Reactions: 13
The absolute huge ego she must have to message that, screenshot it and post it😂 I mean, I’ve always thought she has a huge ego. But this is something else! It’s so embarrassing. it feels like this whole relationship is just the partner blowing smoke up her arse, poppy loving it and her ego inflating.
Maybe that’s why her Pythag is so big… it’s full of ego.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.