Poppy Adams #34 Is that a backpack you're holding? Nope, it's my partner Claire Balding

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thansk to @EnglebertHumperdinksDog for the most liked thread title.
Screenshot_20240229_180829_Samsung Internet~2.jpg

Please can someone donate recap, I would but I'm late for an eyebrow appointment thay I'd forgotten about.

Newbies please read the wiki!

Poppy is a bleep!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Poppys got saggier tits than my Nan and she’s been dead 3 year
---
Recap.

Poppy has spent about 6 hours in her holiday home in Scotland, whereby she had her mum there the majority of the time.

She still is vague booking about her partner, which we have come to know as one of the following - Claire Balding, Shirley from Eastenders, or simply ring fingers on account of her partners absolutely stunningly shite jewellery selection.

Poppy has odd bad mental health days (like 99% of the population) and her solution is to cry down the phone to said partner who then acquiesces to her whims and provides her food or flowers or a minge rub every single time. Poppy also claims to go on walks on those days but not one of them has been captured.

Poppy is still wearing the minty bra of sag to hold her (totally not) H cup boobs in. Legend has it that the smell travels across to the continent.

As always, Poppys life revolves around the plethora of food at her disposal.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
So her recipe serves three ? Did she make a portion to eat for the camera then a separate portion for her and FE later ?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
A chilled morning for Poppy… when does she ever have any other kind of morning?? Expect a photo of a lavish brunch shortly…

• Haha
Reactions: 15
A chilled morning for Poppy… when does she ever have any other kind of morning?? Expect a photo of a lavish brunch shortly…
Oh come this is early for her, she only usually gets up midday or later

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She might have ordered mummy to cook brekkie and bring it to the Love Shed
The Love Shed 😂😂😂
Reminds me of Love shack by the B52s
🎶The Love shed is a little old place where, we can……..(tattle should fill in the blank 🤣)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The Love Shed 😂😂😂
Reminds me of Love shack by the B52s
🎶The Love shed is a little old place where, we can……..(tattle should fill in the blank 🤣)
As I said on the last thread…the Love Shack is a little old place where we can pee in buckets!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Everytime I go into Sainsbury’s and look in Tu I just think of Poppy the big walloper

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.