Poppy Adams #34 Is that a backpack you're holding? Nope, it's my partner Claire Balding

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is the backpack really short or is Poppy enormous or whatā€™s going on? Also has HB no friends that would give her a boot up the hole for this carry on?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Was it her reel of her doing her face care in which she said she looks breathtaking?

Iā€™ve been using one skincare brand she uses for years and now I want to throw it all away. Argh!!!
---
Is the backpack really short or is Poppy enormous or whatā€™s going on? Also has HB no friends that would give her a boot up the hole for this carry on?
It is very difficult to reason with mates when they have a partner who is a whole lotta red flags!

Reactions: 5
Presumably poppy has more disposable income. Having HB go up to Edinburgh which is at least Ā£50 return is a bit crappy. Just to lay in bed and eat. Considering how much poppy was down south before they got togetherā€¦ the maths ainā€™t mathsing. HB wake up pet.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
They way her 'partner ' is hanging on to her is like when a child is hugging their parent... snuggled into them ... its all very strange.. they seem as next as poppy šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø
Isn't it. Its the strangest hug between 2 people who are in a relationship. Very telling of the dynamic here between them. Poppy needing to show the world and herself how much she is needed and missed by the cling on. Then FE is clearly the submissive 'I have returned to you master'. Very much a parent/ child or teacher/child relationship. Which we have seen be played out in other ways too; Poppy makes the decisions and sets up the tests and HB just goes along with it or seeks approval with their OTT responses. I'd day HB has serious mummy/daddy issues and until now has felt unloved and unappreciated and Poppy has extremely low self esteem that she has tried to over compensate by coming across as though the world owes her a favour and presenting herself as having a massive ego so she feels worthy. To be fair, personality wise they're probably a really good fit as both will be extremely dependent on the other to meet their emotional needs. However we have seen the massive changes in Poppy over the last 6-8 months for the worse so this relationship is already starting to become quite toxic as Poppy remains unfulfilled and will be seeking more from the human backpack and they will continue to try and please their parent/master/teacher.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Strange question, but it was mentioned before about her 2 surgery's. Has anyone noticed if she has scars from it? Just when it had been questioned if she had actually had the second one with the amount of gluttony that comes with her.

Reactions: 2
Strange question, but it was mentioned before about her 2 surgery's. Has anyone noticed if she has scars from it? Just when it had been questioned if she had actually had the second one with the amount of gluttony that comes with her.
I think the psoriasis makes it hard to see them but you can sort of make them out here.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 3
A couple of people got in before me there, but YES! As soon as I saw that photo of them ā€œreunitedā€, my first thought was ā€˜thatā€™s how my 4 year old hugs me when I pick her up from nurseryā€™. Massive, massive ICK!

Reactions: 22
They way her 'partner ' is hanging on to her is like when a child is hugging their parent... snuggled into them ... its all very strange.. they seem as next as poppy šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø
This is the perfect description! I looked at the photo and couldnā€™t quite think how to explain how it looked but this is bang on. Itā€™s so awkward looking too, gives me the ick šŸ¤¢

Reactions: 5
Yeah I felt the same on her last insta photo set. Really weird vibes.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.