Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

rogueapostrophe

VIP Member
There’s just so many of them now, I just wonder what her long term plan is, surely there’s a time limit on how long you can do it for
I'm not convinced she makes much money from instagram as most of her posts are not ads or collaborations. I think she's mostly funded by the parents, therefore the lifespan of her time as an influencer is probably longer than most that are solely earning a living from it.

Reactions: 5
Is brother lover in Edinburgh? I could never be away from home so much, it would give me massive anxiety. I love going away but home is so comforting and it's nice being surrounded by all your bits and bobs
I feel exactly the same way. Surely it's horrible to not have that place you feel is 'home' - where you go to reset and relax and have everything that is sentimental to you. I know when I am travelling non-stop for work I just feel out of sync, and just a bit off. It's miserable really.

• Heart
Reactions: 5

thenorthremembers

VIP Member
Easily and that’s not the only takeaway she orders on a near-daily basis so she must really be spiralling through an obscene amount of cash in her quest to eat herself to death.
It was no surprise to see her mum waddling in the Halloween porch video. None of the family except the dad seems to be able to walk properly.
She needs to wash her windows and windowsill they’re bloody filthy!

Reactions: 4

Em_

VIP Member
She has her own now I posted some screenshot on the callie thread of the 🤑 she's supposedly making def worth a look at the grifting
I’ll have a look thanks, I u followed Callie a few years ago as she became so dull and I didn’t agree with her charging people for the confidence corner

Em_

VIP Member
I’m sure they do celebrate, I remember the mountain of gifts the ‘kids’ got from Shellybabes
I’ve a few friends who won’t be home for Christmas due to living abroad or working and they do have the full works with family beforehand, I guess it’s a chance to get family together for a meal.
They don't appear to celebrate any Jewish celebrations and she claims to be Jewish. I thought they'd do hannaka(sp), etc. They ate a strange family.

Shelly was.wearing the dress that she claims a 16 can fit her in

Em_

VIP Member
It’s definitely possible. They could reconnect the bypass and then do a sleeve gastrectomy. Whether they would or not is another story. Surely a surgeon would see the two previous surgeries and see what a waste of time it would be.
Would a private surgeon care as long as they're getting paid?

Not.today.brenda

Can't get over the fact since these were taken she's had a 2nd WLS and is STILL much bigger. Wow. Unbelievable.
---
I’m confused by the knocker situation. Like, is it a thong? Or has she positioned them to look like a thong or do they just not fit her arse? I’m going with the last one but either way, it’s not a good look to be splashing all over the internet Pops.
The Pythag has eaten them.

Attachments

• Wow