Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

thenorthremembers

VIP Member
The “sultry” eyes half closed
The terrible overlined lips
The straight drawn on line of the bottom of the eyebrow….

She’s a right old enema, oh sorry, ENIGMA.
i came here to post this and say the following … a dickhead ✨✨

The bloody eye pose is annoying she must think she looks sexy.

Reactions: 6

Em_

VIP Member
One of her ‘best friends’ from her group of girls that she does her yearly holiday with announced her pregnancy today (friend of a friend). I bet you anything she no longer does anything with that group anymore as it becomes more apparent how different their lives all are.
Do you have any tea? Why is she still friends with thay cunt?

Reactions: 5

rogueapostrophe

VIP Member
When they croak it, she'll probably go through any inheritance within a year. I doubt she's got a plan for what happens when her parents die and she's on her own. I know she has her brother, but how long has he got left? Also if brother lover ever gets in a long term relationship (unlikely as he's part of that family) his other half may not appreciate him looking after her, which will happen if he lives long enough.
Absolutely - she could be drip-fed an allowance right now but that would all change if she inherited a lump sum.

I doubt either of them realistically see themselves having a long healthy life. Perhaps that’s why they are living it up without any long term plans. The parents seemingly enable their unhealthy habits so they have nobody in their life to steer them towards a better goal for longevity.

Reactions: 5