Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Em_

VIP Member
I've got mum's Vinted alerts on 😅😆
Ha, me too.
---
I wish I did but I’m simply Facebook friends with a couple of her school friends, haven’t spoken to them in yearssss. However I regularly stalk for unfiltered pops photos and if I ever get any good ones I shall upload ! Annoyingly they only ever upload top half photos with her, I presume sue to her self consciousness that she refuses to admit is real.
I wonder if she demands they only show her top half.

Reactions: 4
Is that not a warning sign to anyone who is grossly overweight when you need a machine to assist you to breathe in your sleep? As someone who was morbidly obese I was lucky to never need anything like that but come on, it should be a massive wake up call.
(I know that there are people who are not overweight that use those machines for other health conditions)
The phrase „grossly overweight“ surely is a warning sign for your fatphobia.

Reactions: 3

Scragbags

VIP Member
Sorry this isn't related to Poppy, but I've just come across the curvy roamer again and she doesn't have the rip off confidence corner on her page. I just wondered if her and Callie had fallen out or if they'd stopped ripping people off?
She has her own now I posted some screenshot on the callie thread of the 🤑 she's supposedly making def worth a look at the grifting

Diddikins

VIP Member
Surely she would just go on the injections?
I don’t think she would. I don’t even think she’d have another surgery. Going by her lifestyle and eating habits, she doesn’t seem to want to lose any more weight. The only reason she would is to get the hip operation but, if she’s failed two surgeries already, then another clearly isn’t the answer. I’m not sure how the injections work, like what happens when you stop using them?

Skye green

Chatty Member
October Edinburgh v Essex calendar:

View attachment 2544204

Red is England
Blue is Scotland
Green is a travel day

19 days spent down south this month; 10 in her holiday home (where her heart is) in Edinburgh.

Both of the 5 day blocks in Edinburgh were because of a wedding - hen party at the start of the month and the wedding at the weekend.

She drove her mum’s car back to Scotland at the weekend, and her mum must have taken the train up and has been staying with her in the Edinburgh holiday home since the weekend (Sunday I think?)… it seems the gigantic adult baby woman cannot spend any time alone anymore.

Cannot believe how rapidly we are approaching the end of the year - only 2 more calendar updates to go before the end of year tally! 😯

Happy November, all!
Do you have the yearly totals?