Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Youokayhun23

Chatty Member
I’ve shared before that if you put your iPhone camera at 0.8 zoom it stretches everything out and gives this sort of slimming down. Seen a tik tok of an influencer showing how she did it and defo think Poppy does it.
Oh no way, that's ridiculous isn't it. So bopo 🤣

Reactions: 4

Badbugger

Chatty Member
I'll have a problem if she comes to Ireland
Bloody hell, imagine if she started drinking Guinness - no offence but that was the main cause of weight gain for myself and quite a few others during our first year at uni! I mean it’s delicious, but Lord almighty it packs in the calories (plus combined with endless takeaways, slices of toast……)

GiftedNotFree

VIP Member
It’ll definitely be a right squeeze. Luckily their dad is small so he will be a nicer buffer. I’m smaller than her (18/20) and theatre seats can be super tight around the arse / thighs.

Badbugger

Chatty Member
But seriously. If you opened the door to her you’d definitely ask if she needed to use the downstairs loo?

• Haha

Loubell83

VIP Member
WLS only works if you put the effort in. She hasn't from day 1, the stomach lining naturally stretches as time goes on and she's helped it along back to normal size with all the food and fizzy drinks she consumes. It's another wasted surgery and I can't see any reputable even private surgeon letting her have it again.
I hope no other surgeons let her have it! Waste of time and effort and so bad that she is so spoilt she thinks nothing of the amount of money she (her parents) spent on it.

Diddikins

VIP Member
Would a third weightloss surgery be possible or even advisable?
It’s definitely possible. They could reconnect the bypass and then do a sleeve gastrectomy. Whether they would or not is another story. Surely a surgeon would see the two previous surgeries and see what a waste of time it would be.