Poppy Adams #30 Poppy pythag and the mysterious bawbag

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She won’t even have considered the housing shortage or the impact of her actions. The world at large is unknown to Poppy as she functions in a very small circle socially and has no need to interact with people other than her family or online fans.
And IF she interacts with other people, it comes down to staring into each others eyes before exing a shot, followed by manic laughter.

But honestly. Does she read or watch the news? She seems to live in a fairytale world, or movie fantasy or sth like that.

Reactions: 17
I live in Edinburgh and see people desperate for housing or spare rooms on a daily basis on local social media groups. She really is nothing less than a GRADE A head for taking up not just a one bed, but a highly sought-after two-bed flat when she doesn’t even spend 1/3 of the year there. Edinburgh is NOT your home Poppy. We don’t want you here. Come for a holiday during the Festival (if you really must), but really just let someone who wants and needs this flat have it.

City of Edinburgh Council set to declare housing emergency https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-edinburgh-east-fife-67289581
100% hard agree.
I’ve been saying this for ages about her - I’ve got friends who cannot find places to rent here and she’s pretending to live in Edinburgh like it’s part of her personality.
I’m lucky enough to have a mortgage but I rented up to 18 months ago and it was torture in Edinburgh finding properties then, let alone now.

She’s an absolute bleep.

Reactions: 17
And IF she interacts with other people, it comes down to staring into each others eyes before exing a shot, followed by manic laughter.

But honestly. Does she read or watch the news? She seems to live in a fairytale world, or movie fantasy or sth like that.
You’re absolutely right. She lives in her own middle class privileged bubble. Sometimes, and not very often, she’ll try to come across as relatable by complaining about the price of things but in reality, she doesn’t care because she’s never had to worry about money. Shes been handed everything on a platter - well except for the only thing she desperately wants but mummy and daddy can’t buy it for her; a relationship.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I’m not surprised she’s started putting Christmas decorations up, she won’t be there at all in December so it’s the only way she’ll get to do it

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Poppy must be exhausted after putting up some tinsel. Hope mummy is making her a nice picky lunch and four course dinner today!

Reactions: 18
That latest story just shows the level of privilege she has and how much she just doesn’t give a duck that she’s had WLS.. putting up xmas decs on a Thursday in November whilst wearing pjs with your mum whilst scoffing on 2 boxes of chocolates at the age of 31?!?
Now don’t get me wrong I would love to be doing that but what normal person can do that, it’s just so far removed from reality. It’s not like she’s a home content creator, so not like she’s doing it as part of her “job” she’s just doing it because she wants to

Reactions: 24
This is all I could think of when I saw that photo, I think it's spot on.
PhotoCollageMaker_20231102_192541772.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I'm G boobs size 16 and not one of the Rita Ora tat would go around my chest in the XL... Fibby fibber is poopy (also not slagging Primark stuff, i just cannot stand Rita Ora and her tacky launch was shite with it's limited size range) ..

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
That last photo in the “October dumpy” (bleeping hate that name for sharing pics) - are we to infer that it was the morning after the night before aka she had sex.

or more realistically that she finally saw the state of her hair.

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Late night bauble shopping? What’s the point when you’ll be in Essex for the whole festive period?

Reactions: 12
I wish I had screen grabbed Poppy bragging about wearing the size XL coat in Primark when the only thing that fastened up was the tie belt. It wasn’t buttoned up because it couldn’t and then she had the cheek to show how it looked ‘unfastened’. Delusional.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.