Poppy Adams #30 Poppy pythag and the mysterious bawbag

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she’s put up her decorations to go back to Essex straight away?! Her mum came up just to help her put up decorations?!
She came to Edinburgh to go to her friends wedding and put Christmas decorations up with her mum.

How is she even pretending to anyone, let alone herself that she lives here?
She’s a joke.
---
If it wasn’t for her friends hen do and wedding would she have even come to Edinburgh at any point in September or October?

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Much as I hate to give her credit for anything I've just ordered the black dress in her Tu reel as I've got a Christmas night out next week (don't ask) and have nothing new to wear, but am also trying to lose weight so didn't want to spend too much - it's in the sale for £8!

I fully expect that I will look fatter in it than Ploppy does, even though she is 2-3 sizes bigger than me!

Reactions: 10
She claims that this is a size 20 and she could have sized down 2 sizes, so she's saying a 16 could have fit. I doubt that's a 20 and if it is, she's managed to squeeze herself in it and it didn't fasten at the back.
Screenshot_20231103_232941_Instagram.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
There is no way on God's green earth is that jacket fastening. We've got more chance of Poppy, the human buffet, getting a proper job.

'I'm wearing a 22. True to size*

*True to size if you're a 22
Screenshot_20231104_001544_Gallery.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
That blazer is far too long to go with that dress.

The whole outfit is giving fat woman going for an interview vibezzz.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
The flat situation is very strange, she could get rid of the flat and still go and visit Edinburgh. The brother is never there either, makes no financial sense at all.

Reactions: 16
The flat situation is very strange, she could get rid of the flat and still go and visit Edinburgh. The brother is never there either, makes no financial sense at all.
I think it's one third laziness, one third pure delusion/shame about still living with her parents at 31 and another third is complete lack of care or worry about money and resources to fund it because she doesn't work hard for her money so why should she care where it goes. Most of us could only dream of funding a holiday home in a beautiful city that we only visit once a month.

And there's no shame in still living with your parents, especially in this day and age, but we know it likely really affects our pops as she's lonely and insecure and all her friends have moved on and settled down so she would never admit to taking a step back.

The rent on her holiday home is the price of saving face when you feel you've failed in comparison to your peers.

Reactions: 17
I think it's one third laziness, one third pure delusion/shame about still living with her parents at 31 and another third is complete lack of care or worry about money and resources to fund it because she doesn't work hard for her money so why should she care where it goes. Most of us could only dream of funding a holiday home in a beautiful city that we only visit once a month.

And there's no shame in still living with your parents, especially in this day and age, but we know it likely really affects our pops as she's lonely and insecure and all her friends have moved on and settled down so she would never admit to taking a step back.

The rent on her holiday home is the price of saving face when you feel you've failed in comparison to your peers.
I think it’s a huge thing in her head not to live with her parents at 31. And she likes being able to say she lives in Edinburgh like it’s part of her personality.
She cannot admit there’s nothing in Edinburgh for her.

On top of the housing crisis we’ve already talked about in Edinburgh, it has the worst housing inflation in the UK. She’s so spoiled she can afford to throw her money away with a housing inflation rate of over 13%.

At this point it’s madness her maintaining a flat here, if she didn’t want to live with her parents she could rent in Essex surely.

I think she wants a relationship in Essex as an excuse to move.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
There is no way on God's green earth is that jacket fastening. We've got more chance of Poppy, the human buffet, getting a proper job.

'I'm wearing a 22. True to size*

*True to size if you're a 22
View attachment 2550021
Is that the constellation dress? On her stories she said the constellation dress was a 20 and she could size down 2 sizes

Reactions: 6
I really liked the constellation dress and had it in my basket ready to check out when I got paid but now it's out of stock. Has she bought these things with her own money or has TU sent her it? Really annoys me when companies send free tit to people like poppy. You just know it's going to be stuffed in a box and left in the Edinburgh flat until she next goes back and then her mum will flog it on vinted in a years time 😡 what a waste!

Reactions: 10
I think she wants a relationship in Essex as an excuse to move.
Hit the nail on the head here! Is she even trying to date in Scotland anymore? Or, for a twist, she will move the new partner up to the flat in quick succession 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She claims that this is a size 20 and she could have sized down 2 sizes, so she's saying a 16 could have fit. I doubt that's a 20 and if it is, she's managed to squeeze herself in it and it didn't fasten at the back.
View attachment 2549934
If she’s saying a 16, I’ve got a bigger cock then the horse doing the rounds on Twitter

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Yeah she returned recently.

Every so often life gets in the way and I don’t visit tattle for a few weeks, but I’m always drawn back just to mention what an insufferable bleep Poppy is!
Poor Shelly won’t be long before she returns to work just to escape pops!
---
A few things….
1. You can really see her parting expanding, that bald patch is getting bigger by the day
2. She’s clearly photoshopping as in both those Tu reels she looked like a size 16
3. Who starts an 8 hour drive at 6pm?!?
Dickheads like poppy go at 8pm!
---
View attachment 2549934
Sorry but I’m smaller than pops and don’t have a pythag or stomach like hers, I could get in a 18 but I still have to get a 20 for room otherwise it would be uncomfortable and I’d feel self conscious my anxiety would send me through the roof. No way she can get in a 16..

she downsized to a 20 so she’s really a 24! Why lie!

Last edited:
Anyone seen brother lovers story 🤮 I wonder if he means poppy. He’s even got Barry white playing in the story… 🤮🤮
IMG_2347.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Well brotherlovers stories hes making christmas dinner for 20 today i wonder if we'll get more family flashing

• Sick
Reactions: 13
It looks like she's been away, her parents house doesn't over look the beach

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.