Poppy Adams #30 Poppy pythag and the mysterious bawbag

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone see the leg moving with the white sock on in the background of her latest reel
And how obvious does she make it that someone else is there by looking at and speaking to them.
I have all the cringe for Poppy when she gets someone on the scene 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
October Edinburgh v Essex calendar:

View attachment 2544204

Red is England
Blue is Scotland
Green is a travel day

19 days spent down south this month; 10 in her holiday home (where her heart is) in Edinburgh.

Both of the 5 day blocks in Edinburgh were because of a wedding - hen party at the start of the month and the wedding at the weekend.

She drove her mum’s car back to Scotland at the weekend, and her mum must have taken the train up and has been staying with her in the Edinburgh holiday home since the weekend (Sunday I think?)… it seems the gigantic adult baby woman cannot spend any time alone anymore.

Cannot believe how rapidly we are approaching the end of the year - only 2 more calendar updates to go before the end of year tally! 😯

Happy November, all!
What’s the point of living there she clearly can’t live there alone or be there alone just move back home you head. No more of this Scotland is my heart bullshit, Italy and Norway are on my bucket list but I don’t have a bleeping flat there to store my tit.
---
She looks like a chipmunk
View attachment 2544695
There’s no way her skin is that flawless, she doesn’t take care of it for one otherwise she would bang on about using this this and this..

As for the special needs comment she hasn’t got that she’s just a bleeping twit.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Since it was pointed out about her neck, I just can't stop noticing it, it's ridiculously long in this photo. I'm also sure an xl in primark is an 18-20 and there is no way that would fit her, that has to be a bigger size and she's obviously edited the photo.
Screenshot_20231101_222745_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 8
It could be that size because that coat barely fits her. Look at how tight she has the belt - the edges barely meet and there’s no way on earth any buttons would do up.

Reactions: 13
Yeah I reckon that's just the coat, it's probably meant to be oversized, but instead barely closes (other than over her massive boobs 🤭)

Ok so her new personality is „brown“, because it’s November now. The bow‘s cute though, I like stuff like that.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I live in Edinburgh and see people desperate for housing or spare rooms on a daily basis on local social media groups. She really is nothing less than a GRADE A head for taking up not just a one bed, but a highly sought-after two-bed flat when she doesn’t even spend 1/3 of the year there. Edinburgh is NOT your home Poppy. We don’t want you here. Come for a holiday during the Festival (if you really must), but really just let someone who wants and needs this flat have it.

City of Edinburgh Council set to declare housing emergency https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-edinburgh-east-fife-67289581

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
I live in Edinburgh and see people desperate for housing or spare rooms on a daily basis on local social media groups. She really is nothing less than a GRADE A head for taking up not just a one bed, but a highly sought-after two-bed flat when she doesn’t even spend 1/3 of the year there. Edinburgh is NOT your home Poppy. We don’t want you here. Come for a holiday during the Festival (if you really must), but really just let someone who wants and needs this flat have it.

City of Edinburgh Council set to declare housing emergency https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-edinburgh-east-fife-67289581
She's too selfish to think of others, she'd probably keep the flat on to stop someone else being able to rent it.

She won’t even have considered the housing shortage or the impact of her actions. The world at large is unknown to Poppy as she functions in a very small circle socially and has no need to interact with people other than her family or online fans.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.