Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Freefalling

VIP Member
I live in a flat and I debated whether it was too early to put my washing on when I got up at 7:15 and this selfish arsehole has no qualms about putting it on at 3am. I think that’s what bothers me about her more than anything; her entitlement.
If she bakes in the middle of the night at her parents, she won't give a shit about neighbours. It's the 'poppy show' didn't you know 🙄 she's a spoiled, selfish, horrible arsehole who considers herself only. Why her neighbours put up with her shit I don't know. She's v lucky no one has tore her a new arsehole with that behaviour. Her parents are to blame, they've never told her how to behave, she's literally a 31 year old child.

Unless she finds someone desperate she'll never be in a long term relationship, no normal person could put up with her. She's got no respect for others, hygiene issues, self centred to the extreme and she 💯 believes she's top tier (falsely)

Enjoy the wedding Plops, no doubt in a fugly outfit with no plus one

• Heart
Reactions: 25

RoundTheTwist

VIP Member
She's exhausted emotionally and physically... from fucking whaaat!! She's made a brunch, had a date and got her hair done.

Fucking. IDIOT.
She doesnt have a clue about real life. All the things she's done I squeeze in and around a 40 hour a week job a REAL job and keeping on top of a house. She's emotionally drained because her life is so unfulfilled and now she has to go watch someone else she knows growing up and getting married while she's still driving around in her mums car, living out of a suitcase in her parents spare room, jobless (when was her last ad?) And filming her equally immature twat of a friend pour water over herself.

Reactions: 25

nogoodusernamesleft

Chatty Member
Is it really a ‘break up’ if you go on one or two dates with someone and then don’t pursue things any longer? Isn’t that just ermmmmmm dating?

I assuming from the dramatic language someone decided Pops was not their soulmate. If she was the one saying ‘thanks but no thanks’, we would have a sermon on being a strong independent woman, knowing your boundaries 🥱

Reactions: 24

Chip1984

VIP Member
She's been wearing that fucking black bobbley skirt again. I think we should start a calendar for that as well as the Edinburgh/Essex calendar.

• Haha

Not.today.brenda

Entitled selfish brat.

Her parents must hate her being there but then it's their fault they raised this giant baby. Can you imagine what the other tenants in her holiday home must have to put up with? They must love that's she's a mentally unstable giant baby and can't be away from mummy for longer than 3 days.

Poppy - you've messed up 2 weight loss surgeries and your making brownies at 4am - get help before you eat yourself to death. It's imminent. No matter how many clever angles you use we all know the truth.

Attachments

Diddikins

VIP Member
I do think that a lot of the source of her anxiety and issues are because most of her friends are growing up and moving forwards with their lives by getting married and having babies while she’s still single, living with her parents 75% of the time and her career is filming herself trying on clothes she’ll never wear outside the house. Shes a 30 year old woman who behaves like she’s still a student with the stupid eye contact shots every time she goes out.

Don't get me wrong, there isn’t anything wrong with being single at all, it can be amazing, but I get the impression that she desperately wants a relationship or a partner so it must sting when all her friends are settled.

Not.today.brenda

It's so strange that the both of them are adamant they live in Edinburgh but neither of them spend time there. It's not home it's just somewhere that passes the days travelling up and down from there because she's trying to fill her empty life.

What a sad little life, Jane.

• Heart

Em_

VIP Member
FFS! Who is going to follow a joint account for those two cunts? I couldn't even be arsed to hate follow, it would irriate the shit out of me.
Screenshot_20231001_184242_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
  • Angry
Selfish cunt putting a wash on at 3 in the morning when she’s in a flat. If I was her downstairs neighbour I’d be kicking right off!

Bet she had to lift her apron belly to be able squat and piss in the lay-by 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha

Peachylite

Chatty Member
That latest story just shows the level of privilege she has and how much she just doesn’t give a fuck that she’s had WLS.. putting up xmas decs on a Thursday in November whilst wearing pjs with your mum whilst scoffing on 2 boxes of chocolates at the age of 31?!?
Now don’t get me wrong I would love to be doing that but what normal person can do that, it’s just so far removed from reality. It’s not like she’s a home content creator, so not like she’s doing it as part of her “job” she’s just doing it because she wants to

Marge Bouvier

Chatty Member
That blazer is far too long to go with that dress.

The whole outfit is giving fat woman going for an interview vibezzz.

• Heart
  • Haha

GiftedNotFree

VIP Member
Those EXTENSIONS?!!! They’re SO bad. I genuinely thought she was dressed in a Halloween wig when I first saw those photos 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 23