Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

thenorthremembers

VIP Member
I couldn’t eat cake pops that weren’t wrapped that were given to you by someone you’ve not met before on a date. Is that weird or is that just me who’s weird.

Reactions: 28

ladygardener

I've said it before and I'll say it again, she's a real dead ringer for Aileen Wuornos with that hair!

• Haha
I don't understand why so many plus size influencers wear these hideous jersey smocks and maxi skirts/dresses. They're like potato sacks, they aren't flattering at all and don't 'skim' over anything.

Oversize, sloppy clothing will always make you look bigger than well made and nicely tailored fitted clothing
Not everyone is the type for tailored, fitted clothing though. Can’t help being a Kibbe romantic bodytype. 😇
Also, not everyone wants to appear smaller come what may. For me, comfort is so much more important than that. Imagining being stuck in a blazer makes me nauseous.

• Heart

Clementine

VIP Member
I can barely pay all that for somewhere I live all the time 🙃

Petition to have that Saltire pin removed from her pleather jacket please.

• Heart

troglodyte

This face. Why? Are we supposed to think it's cute? Quirky? Sexy? Seductive? All of the above?

Spoiler alert - it's none of them. I'm getting Chandler's engagement photo with a hint of I'm-going-to-shit-myself.

Screenshot_20231004_140346_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20231004_140420_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27

Clementine

VIP Member
She’s just an overindulgent spoiled brat. Not knowing what day it is, not having to be anywhere on time. She just lives life like it’s Freshers Week. Who can relate to that?! Grow up and get a job ya fanny. It actually hurts my soul that she comes anywhere near and identifies with Scotland 😫 WE DON’T WANT YOU.

Em_

VIP Member
I felt that was all directed at us and I laughed when she said that she spends half of her time in Edinburgh, we have a calendar that proves otherwise you smug twat.

• Haha

Loubell83

VIP Member
I, like probably most of us on here, hate follow Poppy.
She’s becoming unbearable. Her privilege is off the chart. She’s an absolute cunt and it’s starting to really fucking irritate me she pretends Edinburgh is her home.

Us Scottish people don’t want you here, please fuck off back to Essex where your actual home is.

Feel better I’ve got that off my chest, normal service can now resume 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26

RoundTheTwist

VIP Member
Imagine coming on to an account when there's a cost of living crisis, most of your followers are living in the real working world and this whopper says she has 2 homes because 'I can' and can do what she wants when she wants because she can. Can take mummys car when she gets too anxious to get the train (poor love) and buy her expensive car snacks and stuff her face on the way. Absolutely zero insight into what is happening in the world because she keeps herself in her protective bubble. That shiny, skinny eyebrowed twat face needs to give her chubby cheeks a wobble and read the room.

• Heart
Reactions: 26

Diddikins

VIP Member
That chicken looks shit.
---
Sorry to double post but, I’ve just watched this and she has a whole Camembert, some roasted tomatoes, a whole chicken and, what looks to be, two garlic baguettes. Now I get that there will be leftovers because who eats a whole chicken in one sitting apart from Henry VIII, but that’s a lot of food to prepare for yourself when you should only be able to eat a very small amount of it.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25

Diddikins

VIP Member
What a cunt. My mum and dad would have hit the fucking roof if I’d have got home and made all that noise. To be fair though, her parents deserve it. They have enabled this overgrown toddler they need to accept the consequences.

Love how she had to get in about getting in from a date too. I think she does it 1) to let people know she can attract people and 2) so that people ask about it and she can bang on about privacy and boundaries.

Reactions: 25