Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
This will so petty but it irritates the shit out of me she always goes on about going to the highlands when she just goes to Glencoe… it’s always there to take a few snaps then back home. The highlands are huge and that’s so far south! I don’t want want her (I am up here) but it’s not just glencoe and a highland cow.

Reactions: 31

dotty2888

Urgh I don’t usually comment much but she is quite irritating - being places on time “isn’t that deep” except when you’re going to swim and the tide isn’t there. She is over 30 and behaving like punctuality just isn’t cool man I actually despair. Then why the snacks for the swim if you’re tight time wise - just go. Her confused identity and inauthenticity actually grinds my gears I think it’s because she just trying so hard with every comment / post/ activity
---
Also - salt and vinegar squares ‘hyperfixation’ 🥴 you jsut like them why does everything need to be ExTRa

• Heart
Reactions: 31

verucca_salt

I hope I'm okay sharing stuff like this on here. Aware it makes me sound incredibly stalkerish but I'm just very good at finding stuff online 😂. I've also found the airbnb she's staying in at the moment - £110 a night which I have to say is bloody cheap! I'm not a weirdo, promise guys 😂

Tbf this is the only negative review she has and it's from a stay in 2020...a mouse is mentioned and I vaguely remember this incident. Full review below but be warned, it's LONG!

"Hosting Poppy was not a good experience. She threatened to leave a bad review if I didn't give her a refund, and I felt bullied by her. I feel that Airbnb works well because of the reviews system so I am writing out a full account of what happened. Poppy stayed in my own flat, that I normally live in, She made the booking the same morning as checking in. I took this last minute booking because business has been difficult and slow with the Covid-19 lockdown and my neighbourhood (Shoreditch) being a target for illegal lockdown parties meaning that I can only accept bookings from people who already have 5 positive reviews. Poppy had seven positive reviews so I accepted the booking and packed my things and my cleaners came over to hep me get the flat ready for her. I met her when she arrived and she seemed very happy with the flat. I was a bit concerned when she sarcastically remarked that she had lived in a flat before when I reminded her and her friend to be mindful on the balcony at night as voices travel up the building and my neighbours have asked me to remind everybody about this. I felt that remark to be unnecessary and quite passive aggressive. On the second night of her stay Poppy claimed that she saw a mouse in my living room and the next morning she requested a £220 refund as compensation. She then said that my fridge was smelly and my bedding was stained and that there was a strong smell of marijuana. First of all, I haven't seen any mice in the past 2 months and neither have my cleaners. I am back in the flat again now and I cannot see any evidence of mice. However, I would have given her the benefit of the doubt and offered her something as compensation had it not been for the other complaints that really offended me given that I've worked so hard to present a beautiful space for guests and working hard to get it super clean at such short notice. I put my own small amount of food in the bottom drawer of a big fridge, which I think is fair given that my listing states that I live here myself, I have my own belongings here and I'd only be out of the flat for 2 nights. There is sometimes a very faint smell of marijuana coming from the ventilation system in the bathroom - something I cannot do anything about and it really isn't strong. I don't smoke myself and it's definitely not a lingering smell. I do live in Shoreditch, central London. It's hard not to come across this smell from time to time in this neighbourhood. The bedding had tiny marks from the washing and when I inspected them I couldn't believe she would bring them up as grounds for a refund. The floor was very clean. My cleaners had just cleaned really thoroughly before she arrived. I have been using Airbnb for about 10 years as I usually travel a lot for work I've had more than a thousand reviews. Very occasionally I come across people like Poppy who try it on to get a refund. I think it's important that hosts are not intimidated by the threat of a bad review and flag these people up for other hosts. I will mention the positives as well. Poppy left the flat clean and tidy and let me know when she checked out."
Oh my god this just made me hate her more. The sarcastic comment about 'having lived in a flat before' - yes but this is the same cunt who stomps around in her large clodhoppers shouting into her phone at 3am in a small block of flats, on a routine basis (when she's in Edinburgh that is).

Reactions: 30

TheWitchIsBack

VIP Member
Imagine you came downstairs to find your jobless, morbidly obese 31 year old child in her pants in the kitchen making a batch of brownies at 4am.

Intervention time Shellybebs before you’re having to pick out the wood colour of her coffin.

• Haha

KayTay

Social Media Influencer, LOL

But look at the review! Are the others as scathing too???
I hope I'm okay sharing stuff like this on here. Aware it makes me sound incredibly stalkerish but I'm just very good at finding stuff online 😂. I've also found the airbnb she's staying in at the moment - £110 a night which I have to say is bloody cheap! I'm not a weirdo, promise guys 😂

Tbf this is the only negative review she has and it's from a stay in 2020...a mouse is mentioned and I vaguely remember this incident. Full review below but be warned, it's LONG!

"Hosting Poppy was not a good experience. She threatened to leave a bad review if I didn't give her a refund, and I felt bullied by her. I feel that Airbnb works well because of the reviews system so I am writing out a full account of what happened. Poppy stayed in my own flat, that I normally live in, She made the booking the same morning as checking in. I took this last minute booking because business has been difficult and slow with the Covid-19 lockdown and my neighbourhood (Shoreditch) being a target for illegal lockdown parties meaning that I can only accept bookings from people who already have 5 positive reviews. Poppy had seven positive reviews so I accepted the booking and packed my things and my cleaners came over to hep me get the flat ready for her. I met her when she arrived and she seemed very happy with the flat. I was a bit concerned when she sarcastically remarked that she had lived in a flat before when I reminded her and her friend to be mindful on the balcony at night as voices travel up the building and my neighbours have asked me to remind everybody about this. I felt that remark to be unnecessary and quite passive aggressive. On the second night of her stay Poppy claimed that she saw a mouse in my living room and the next morning she requested a £220 refund as compensation. She then said that my fridge was smelly and my bedding was stained and that there was a strong smell of marijuana. First of all, I haven't seen any mice in the past 2 months and neither have my cleaners. I am back in the flat again now and I cannot see any evidence of mice. However, I would have given her the benefit of the doubt and offered her something as compensation had it not been for the other complaints that really offended me given that I've worked so hard to present a beautiful space for guests and working hard to get it super clean at such short notice. I put my own small amount of food in the bottom drawer of a big fridge, which I think is fair given that my listing states that I live here myself, I have my own belongings here and I'd only be out of the flat for 2 nights. There is sometimes a very faint smell of marijuana coming from the ventilation system in the bathroom - something I cannot do anything about and it really isn't strong. I don't smoke myself and it's definitely not a lingering smell. I do live in Shoreditch, central London. It's hard not to come across this smell from time to time in this neighbourhood. The bedding had tiny marks from the washing and when I inspected them I couldn't believe she would bring them up as grounds for a refund. The floor was very clean. My cleaners had just cleaned really thoroughly before she arrived. I have been using Airbnb for about 10 years as I usually travel a lot for work I've had more than a thousand reviews. Very occasionally I come across people like Poppy who try it on to get a refund. I think it's important that hosts are not intimidated by the threat of a bad review and flag these people up for other hosts. I will mention the positives as well. Poppy left the flat clean and tidy and let me know when she checked out."

• Wow
  • Sad

justlurking2345

VIP Member
Nah she’s actually pissing me off now - going out for expensive meals every fucking week, having takeaways after “swimming” (floating around in the sea like the massive floater she is), eating huge amounts of rich foods and drinking at the same time (which I’ve learnt from this thread is a massive no no after wls) fuck off poppy. I don’t wanna bring up the wls debate again but she’s had the opportunity to have two of them and just literally couldn’t give a shit. How many people would kill for just one surgery and would actually use it to turn their lives around?! She’s such a massive, spoilt cunt. Keep going pops, you’ll catch up with brother lover in no time. Fat cunt😡

Sorry for the rant - morning guys😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

GiftedNotFree

VIP Member
October Edinburgh v Essex calendar:

044A9D14-3C15-470D-BC2D-F4CC4BEED224.jpeg

Red is England
Blue is Scotland
Green is a travel day

19 days spent down south this month; 10 in her holiday home (where her heart is) in Edinburgh.

Both of the 5 day blocks in Edinburgh were because of a wedding - hen party at the start of the month and the wedding at the weekend.

She drove her mum’s car back to Scotland at the weekend, and her mum must have taken the train up and has been staying with her in the Edinburgh holiday home since the weekend (Sunday I think?)… it seems the gigantic adult baby woman cannot spend any time alone anymore.

Cannot believe how rapidly we are approaching the end of the year - only 2 more calendar updates to go before the end of year tally! 😯

Happy November, all!

• Heart

Rnttfl

VIP Member
I think she has been on that date, been flexing about how good her homemade brownies are and has felt compelled to go home and make them so she gets to see the person again sooner by saying "I made brownies for you"

• Haha
  • Sick

InstaFamous

Can someone explain to me how on earth she contorts herself to look like a size 14? I can only assume it’s:

front leg (yellow) completely over back leg (orange). With, of course, an intersection somewhere under the overhang.

Maybe that arthritic hip wouldn’t be so bad if she didn’t spend her life dislodging it from its socket to catfish.
9AA845C9-CF86-4C17-B6DB-E9683B968B4B.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

Loubell83

VIP Member
“Does your landlord know you treat your Edinburgh home as a holiday flat?”
---
“How long is your neck in inches?”

• Haha

Badbugger

Chatty Member
Stomps up communal stairs - no doubt dragging bags - at ungodly hour of the morning. Puts washing machine on because she’s pissed in her shoes. Runs bath and does some recording in the most ‘echoey’ room of the house.
Poppy, if you’re reading here - because clearly your parents and ‘friends’ won’t tell you. This is absolute chief ARSEHOLE BEHAVIOUR of the highest order. When we lived in flats, myself and husband used to take shoes off to minimise noise.

Honestly, the only reason we having been treated to her vacuuming is that she’s a dirty bugger of the highest degree.

• Heart

Marge Bouvier

Chatty Member
She’s been oddly quiet/limited with her “content”. I wonder is something up?

Queue a “hi guyzzz, it’s been ages since I actually spoke to you all. Anywayzzz, I just haven’t been feeling it recently. Y’know? With the change of weather, my psoriasis acts up and I’ve also just been feeling really, I don’t know, just struggling to create reels and content for you all. It’s tough out there hun and ya girl needed to take some time to reset nnnnokay? Anywayz, here’s an ASOS haul…”

• Haha
  • Heart

Loobloo

VIP Member
If I'd have made that kind of noise at 4am when I lived at home, guarantee I'd have been wearing that brownie batter.

• Haha

Dontmindme

I’m actually disgusted she didn’t take that apron off before going to the toilet. I would genuinely never touch anything she’s made 🤮

• Sick