Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Diddikins

VIP Member
And IF she interacts with other people, it comes down to staring into each others eyes before exing a shot, followed by manic laughter.

But honestly. Does she read or watch the news? She seems to live in a fairytale world, or movie fantasy or sth like that.
You’re absolutely right. She lives in her own middle class privileged bubble. Sometimes, and not very often, she’ll try to come across as relatable by complaining about the price of things but in reality, she doesn’t care because she’s never had to worry about money. Shes been handed everything on a platter - well except for the only thing she desperately wants but mummy and daddy can’t buy it for her; a relationship.

• Heart
Reactions: 22

GiftedNotFree

VIP Member
She’s such a knob. That was the mousegate flat - after she posted all the mouse stories, her insta followers called her out on her crappy behaviour and she cried in the car claiming she was a nice person 😂🤣😂🤨

• Haha
  • Heart

Em_

VIP Member
Thanks to @thenorthremembers for the most liked thread title.
I can't remember who suggested changing bollocks to bawbag or it could have been ballbag, but I remember bawbag being metioned due to her "baws" tattoo.

Screenshot_20230918_190606_Samsung Internet~2.jpg

Newbies please have a read through the wiki as it should answer some of your questions.

Here's a quick re-cap from what I can remember, please feel free to add to it as I know I'll have forgotten a lot.

*Poppy had a date with someone who uses "they/them" pronouns, she was alluding to the date being a female. A few of us think it may have been someone with the initials "FE" who was out for her birthday. However, it's more than likely that it was a male.
*Poppy spent quite a bit of time in her holiday home last month, due to the fringe.
*Poppy and Nina went to Reading Festival for one day and stayed in a hotel and switched rooms numerous times due to "issues" in each room. It reminded me of mouse gate.
"Poppy and Nina only went to watch Billie Eilish who allegedly Poppy looks like, they didn't seem to watch any other acts.
*Poppy and Nina got picked up one night at an Essex train station, her mums car broke down, so her dad came out and Poppy and Nina drove back in her Dad's two seater, leaving her parents to wait for breakdown recovery.
*Poppy had a few cuntfluencer events in London, she was in Essex at the time and instead of travelling from Essex she booked a creepy air bnb in London. The bnb had a lot of curtains instead of doors and a lot of bookshelves like a library.
*Poppy led us to believe that she was going to get some action at the air bnb, but later on went on a rant about relationships, etc leading us to believe that she didn't get a second date.
*Poppy treated us all to some semi naked photos that she took in the creepy air bnb.
*Poppy went back to her holiday home and brother lover was actually staying there.
*Poppy went on a date with brother lover to a petting zoo, it was the best day ever.
*Poppy returned home for her birthday, she had a night out with Nina and her cousin, FE turned up on the night out and looked as annoying as Poppy and Nina.
*Poppy got spoilt on her birthday by her family and brother lover had a big piece of pork for her.
*Poppy is still a cunt.
---
I've just noticed that I've messed up the thread title, sorry

• Haha
  • Heart

Diddikins

VIP Member
That was the one with the other really annoying girl (Sarah?) where they posted a load of abuse of the air bnb host on Instagram. The weekend where she had sex with someone while her friend was in the same room (or bed) and she asked him to slap her arse?

• Wow
  • Sick

TheWitchIsBack

VIP Member
I mean there’s a reason she’s styled it messy and it’s because they are OBVIOUS extensions and not blended/matched for her hair at all. They look like those shit strip ones you got from salon services when clip ins were a thing and you had one strip too few and your hair just sat on top like Lego. So shite 😂
---
Is this her cosplaying Billie Eilish stage?
She’s like the love child of Billie and Jabba the Hutt

• Haha
Reactions: 21

muffintop13

Chatty Member
Her hair looks a lot better dark than blonde but my lord if she was chocolate she would eat herself. So conceited 🤢

• Heart
I don’t understand why she repeatedly wears that horrifically unflattering black dress when she gets gifted so many lovely outfits. I’d love to own some of the clothes she has, and she never wears any of it apart from in her #ads.

Sozhun

VIP Member
She’s got about 6 strands on each side. No where near enough hair to blend. It’s literally a flicky bob with a long layer underneath

• Haha

Vorhh

Omg I just got in and sat down on the sofa and opened Instagram and this was the first post that greeted me 🤣🤣🤢🤢 they're literally the worst extensions 🤣🤣 is she kidding with this?! Is it April fools and I've missed 6 months?!

• Haha

Tharsheblows

VIP Member
Omg she really is so lazy getting her mum to sell her shit. What a cunt.
Whhhhhatttt How Dare You!!!!
You seriously can't expect Pops to sell her own clothes. Don't you know she is a wHAckY content cReaAToR, she hasn't got time to do that sort of boring sh*t. She is far too busy eye f*ckin herself, making riveting content of her eating/making highly calorific food in her car/restaurant and clothing hauls she will never wear again!

• Haha