Poppy Adams #3 Will steal your man straightaway but only if he's delivering clothes or takeaway

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where is said picture I need to see this lol
Was it not on her stories her brother recording her driving? The one where her belly was basically outing over the wheel like slime just forming over it lol

How she got in I don’t know but that was quite some time ago. I might be on about another time lol

Reactions: 2
THREAD SUGGESTION:
Sloppy poppy and her purple tit...how much weight has she lost? Not one bit

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Was it not on her stories her brother recording her driving? The one where her belly was basically outing over the wheel like slime just forming over it lol

How she got in I don’t know but that was quite some time ago. I might be on about another time lol
Yes that's the one..it was just before WLS2 I think ?

Nooo I think it was when Elle J took a video of her in the car and put it on her stories I think wasn’t it?

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I have to admit I looked at her haul and thought yep, she's lost quite a bit now (4-5st) and then I saw her in the joggers later and it genuinely looked like she'd lost barely anything. Her face looks a lot less swollen but yeah, if I'd had expensive private surgery 6 months ago and was touting myself as a size 28 then, and only gone down to a 26, I'd be a bit miffed. It's weird because in some respects she definitely looks smaller, and then other pics/stories she genuinely looks as big as she did in the summer!
I think the mirror she was standing in front of is really thin which alters her overall appearance. I also have that type of mirror and it slims me massively because of its thin shape! Weird but I hope that some of you understand what I mean.

Reactions: 3
Nooo I think it was when Elle J took a video of her in the car and put it on her stories I think wasn’t it?
Argh I see. There’s been a few over the last year I’ve seen but I remember that one as well now you’ve said. 😬

I think the mirror she was standing in front of is really thin which alters her overall appearance. I also have that type of mirror and it slims me massively because of its thin shape! Weird but I hope that some of you understand what I mean.
Slimming mirror, I remember my sister had a one 🤣 it made us look taller and thinner gutted when it was chucked out 😆
Yes that's the one..it was just before WLS2 I think ?
Defo before wls 2 I think she was travelling with her brother. I guess you can’t hide when someone else is recording!!

Reactions: 1
I need that mirror

New thread - hopefully I've set it up right

Last edited:
  • Heart
Can you link it here ?
Sorry, thought I had, here it is

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.