Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
182402B8-7DD5-4E21-8453-B62FFAED5417.png

is she for real? Poppy love, mind when you were galavanting around the UK during lockdown? When you’ve been with numerous folk in your house? You were also then travelling around Scotland to take a few shite photos? Your brother travelled into Scotland to stay with you, despite cross border travel being restricted. You then did the same back the other way and went to Essex.You have ignored the rules throughout and plastered it all online for us to see. Fuck off

• Heart
Reactions: 26

Peachylite

Chatty Member
Her comments about her boobs ...isn't that really sad that at 29 they are on her hanging on her stomach ? She finds it amusing...

Not a prude ...the fact she thinks her saggy boobs need airtime is really grim ...
Not really fair saying at her age she shouldn’t have saggy boobs.. I’m 28 and have big saggy boobs and almost always have.. I’ve never been able to go without a bra no matter my weight/size/age. Some boobs just sag.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
The 'Hiiiiiiiiiiiiii' noise she does makes me want to launch my phone into the fire.
Milly looks like a sausage at a Bar Mitzvah, so awks, and Poppy looks like she's like she's been scrumping cooking apples and stuffing them down her tights in case she gets caught by the farmer.
I've got a gunt, but hers is RIDIC.

• Haha
Reactions: 20

TheWitchIsBack

VIP Member
Thread suggestion:

Tits like Barney and her creepy Hagrid brother
broke countless lockdown rules to be over fed by their mother

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Forgive my train of thought here, but another post got me thinking.
Poppy frequently talks about how much she loves doggy style and I genuinely wonder if it's because it is one of the only ways she can physically have sex. We've all seen how her belly hangs and her size, surely that would make standard missionary and girl on top very difficult and uncomfortable.

So it's not that she's so sexually liberated (although doggy style is hardly kinky) it is literally the only way she can physically have sex.
I’m a fattie and believe me that’s not the only way you can have sex 😂 I have a very fat arse and I love doggy style but if a man has a smaller cock it’s not ideal due to my arse so that kind of throws your theory out the window as she has a massive arse

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

Sozhun

VIP Member
THREAD SUGGESTION:
Sloppy poppy and her purple tit...how much weight has she lost? Not one bit

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

Mickybrowneyes

VIP Member
If I had no idea they were brother and sister I'd 100% think they were dating😳
Oh sammmme. When I first started following poppy I actually thought they were bf and gf. You wouldn’t catch me DEAD sitting that close to my brother or going on day trips with my brother or asking him to take photos of me. The relationship truly weirds me out and I know why it does. My friend is good friends with someone who had a similar relationship to what poppy and her brother have and anyway one night she got really drunk and told my friend that her and her brother had slept together. It truly makes me sick to my stomach

Before I knew they’d slept together they literally shared similar photos sitting super close on the couch, she was always always jealous of his girlfriends and would try break them up. Now EVERY time I see an overly close brother and sister it immediately freaks me out so much

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 16

Sozhun

VIP Member
Every.siiiiingle.story she starts with that bratty ''hiiiiiiii'' and I actually shrivel up and die. That and her weird vacant open mouthed sex doll face need to get in the bin for 2020.

• Haha

Mickybrowneyes

VIP Member
I just can’t with the comment from the brother about getting their tops off to do the car wash - fully aware it was a joke but mate that’s your sister you just DONT say that stuff in front of your sister. Their relationship creeps me out so much.

• Sick

urghmummybloggers

VIP Member
The fucking AUDACITY of Poppy lecturing people to stay at home when she’s literally travelled from Scotland to a tier 4 area.

I’m not a Covid Carol and tuning people in about the rules, I know I’d broken them by seeing my own mum but to have been gallivanting up and down the country with multiple people from different households and then have the gall to lecture people to stay at home when you’ve broken so many rules is ridiculous. It lacks any real credibility coming from her

• Heart

GiftedNotFree

VIP Member
Poppy’s convinced another man is making a move on her 😴 dear lord woman, not every man you interact with is trying to get it on with you!

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Fancypantaloons!

Chatty Member
You would think out of love for her elderly parents she would follow the rules ..

You would think out of love for her elderly parents she would follow the rules ..
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 of course she's just woken up like that...alright pinnochio! She's obviously applied more lipstick to her top lip ! Such a liar ! And she cried at the people rule breaking last night?! Get a bloody grip ...what an absolute hypocrite...all the gallivanting she's done driving up and down rhe country....she is a massive ( purple!) Tit !!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15