Poppy Adams #3 Will steal your man straightaway but only if he's delivering clothes or takeaway

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The title 😂😂 hilarious.

I actually really like the reel she’s just posted - wondering if it’s sponsored though without it being disclosed?

She NEEDS to stop doing that tongue thing that she always does. It’s grim.
I was going to say I really like that reel and the outfits are lovely- she also looks really nice

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I can’t believe she’s sending back underwear! I get that places usually have the hygiene thing but surely it’s not that hygienic if someone else’s bits has been on it and someone else puts it on still with the hygiene strip?

does anyone know realistically can be made from the Aff links? People like Hollie parsons and Leigh woods post wish lists, so not even things they have brought or will buy just loads of links to stuff they love, always saying like... so many of you ask what sort of festival stuff I like at the moment... hmm okay you like it so much your not even ordering it!!

I like the outfits in Poppy’s reel!

Reactions: 3
I thought they both looked incredibly uncomfortable especially Milly !
I noticed at the end she was hiding when wearing the black dress because it obviously made her belly look really obviously huge, but I thought the outfit after the pjs looked great! She should wear stuff like that more often it suits her

Reactions: 4
I noticed at the end she was hiding when wearing the black dress because it obviously made her belly look really obviously huge, but I thought the outfit after the pjs looked great! She should wear stuff like that more often it suits her
It was very noticeable in the gold skirt I thought...

Milly just looked soo awkward and uncomfortable

This looks majorly photoshopped... just because in the reel her stomach does not look like that in the slightest it hangs so low and bulges out and magically in the photos it looks flattened out😬😬
1EBDE504-F89D-4779-9DE4-9407FC461BC2.jpeg

I liked their outfits.
I hate Poppy’s ‘sexy’ face. I think she looks really pretty dolled up without trying to be sexy.
Milly looks quite old I think

Reactions: 8
Yeah I was surprised about milly being a 14! I was confused as I liked the idea of what poppy is doing re inclusive but was thinking simply be isn’t really the most inclusive as it starts at a 12 and I thought how is milly gunna wear stuff from there then saw poppy said she was a 14

I thought they both looked incredibly uncomfortable especially Milly !
I thought Milly looked old....I've maybe never paid attention but she looks a lot older than poppy

I liked their outfits.
I hate Poppy’s ‘sexy’ face. I think she looks really pretty dolled up without trying to be sexy.
Milly looks quite old I think
Milly really does.... I was shocked and just posted same then saw your comment..she looks at least 10 years older

This looks majorly photoshopped... just because in the reel her stomach does not look like that in the slightest it hangs so low and bulges out and magically in the photos it looks flattened out😬😬
View attachment 329780
I think it's just good angles... you can almost see the outline of her apron but not quite

Or I'm just technically clueless and it's totally photoshopped 🤣🤣

I thought Milly looked old....I've maybe never paid attention but she looks a lot older than poppy
I think she just looked uncomfortable tbh ...she is a beautiful girl naturally compared to Poppy who needs a tit load of slap ! And I suspect Poppy did Millys makeup which aged her !

Reactions: 1
The 'Hiiiiiiiiiiiiii' noise she does makes me want to launch my phone into the fire.
Milly looks like a sausage at a Bar Mitzvah, so awks, and Poppy looks like she's like she's been scrumping cooking apples and stuffing them down her tights in case she gets caught by the farmer.
I've got a gunt, but hers is RIDIC.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.