Poppy Adams #3 Will steal your man straightaway but only if he's delivering clothes or takeaway

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s lost a lot of weight!! I personally think she looks amazing lately. Her skin, her figure and her fashion sense

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She’s lost a lot of weight!! I personally think she looks amazing lately. Her skin, her figure and her fashion sense
Poppy is that you? 😂

‘Lost a lot of weight’ pmsl one would hope so after two lots of weight loss surgery

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I am enjoying her styling - not so much the smock shapeless dresses in abundance but she can style an outfit well. Compared to her mate Jess her skin is always going to look better.

Reactions: 1
Once again kicking the arse out of the covid rules ! No need for them both to be pissing about in Tesco.
I am enjoying her styling - not so much the smock shapeless dresses in abundance but she can style an outfit well. Compared to her mate Jess her skin is always going to look better.
She has 3 go to looks ...the blokey student one with clumpy shoes, the frumpy smock dress one and the saggy tits bodycon dress one ...none suit her or are particularly flattering..she is also guilty of wearing the wrong size consistently and that is misleading when she is supposed to be selling the product. I will agree that the skin on her face is million times better than Jess but just the skin on her face, her body is covered in psoriasis. I still can't get past her trying on clothes naked and sending them back...that is disgusting behavior.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I have to admit I looked at her haul and thought yep, she's lost quite a bit now (4-5st) and then I saw her in the joggers later and it genuinely looked like she'd lost barely anything. Her face looks a lot less swollen but yeah, if I'd had expensive private surgery 6 months ago and was touting myself as a size 28 then, and only gone down to a 26, I'd be a bit miffed. It's weird because in some respects she definitely looks smaller, and then other pics/stories she genuinely looks as big as she did in the summer!

Reactions: 12
I have to admit I looked at her haul and thought yep, she's lost quite a bit now (4-5st) and then I saw her in the joggers later and it genuinely looked like she'd lost barely anything. Her face looks a lot less swollen but yeah, if I'd had expensive private surgery 6 months ago and was touting myself as a size 28 then, and only gone down to a 26, I'd be a bit miffed. It's weird because in some respects she definitely looks smaller, and then other pics/stories she genuinely looks as big as she did in the summer!
She's the queen of angles remember....she managed to hide her size 30 + plus body for a long long time and I think it was a picture taken by someone else of her in her car that ' exposed ' the truth for the first time ? She's still easily a size 28 ...

#4 ....A boyfriend brother and a droopy purple tit ...honestly you couldn't make up this tit !

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
What’s the deal with her brother / boyfriend? Can someone please explain. Is there some incest going on do you guys think?

• Haha
What’s the deal with her brother / boyfriend? Can someone please explain. Is there some incest going on do you guys think?
No. That is gross. Incest is extremely rare and I think the phrasing of it like that is awful.

They are close and for me personally, their relationship doesn’t have enough boundaries. From all the sex talk to her brother walking into her flat while she’s only in a towel, to Poppy basically describing her bother when she talks about her ideal partner.... it’s too much.

Also, they spend a lot of time together and he’s as annoying as her which I don’t think helps with the brother / boyfriend comparisons.

I can’t stop laughing at this 😂😂😂😂😂 koko17 you’re my new favourite member to this chat for sure 😂😂😂

Look I’ll give you the run down, mummy and daddy have both indulged and spoilt the tit out of poppy and her brother. They’re both grossly overweight fat little children that are now adults and literally no one could stand them long enough so because they’re going to be forever single they do absolutely everything together that you would expect from your boyfriend/girlfriend. STILL can’t get over her brother cracking the shits because he didn’t get his SMOKED SAUSAGES. Side note - it’s probably been 5+plus years since the last time Hes had his sausage smoked

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Thread suggestion:

Tits like Barney and her creepy Hagrid brother
broke countless lockdown rules to be over fed by their mother

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
You lot have made me laugh, some.of the comments 🤣

I can’t stop laughing at this 😂😂😂😂😂 koko17 you’re my new favourite member to this chat for sure 😂😂😂

Look I’ll give you the run down, mummy and daddy have both indulged and spoilt the tit out of poppy and her brother. They’re both grossly overweight fat little children that are now adults and literally no one could stand them long enough so because they’re going to be forever single they do absolutely everything together that you would expect from your boyfriend/girlfriend. STILL can’t get over her brother cracking the shits because he didn’t get his SMOKED SAUSAGES. Side note - it’s probably been 5+plus years since the last time Hes had his sausage smoked
Haha !!! I laughed out loud at the last sentence! Thought of either having sex is a major ick !!!

Reactions: 2
One thing I’ve been wondering for some period of time.. if she’s lost a significant amount of weight, why is she still unable to paint her toes? Her big toe causes me so much anxiety and nausea it’s hard to put into words

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
One thing I’ve been wondering for some period of time.. if she’s lost a significant amount of weight, why is she still unable to paint her toes? Her big toe causes me so much anxiety and nausea it’s hard to put into words
Her feet need their own tattle page 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
She's the queen of angles remember....she managed to hide her size 30 + plus body for a long long time and I think it was a picture taken by someone else of her in her car that ' exposed ' the truth for the first time ? She's still easily a size 28 ...
Where is said picture I need to see this lol

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.