Poppy Adams #3 Will steal your man straightaway but only if he's delivering clothes or takeaway

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I maybe have really poor taste but I do like a lot of her hauls. She knows what suits her and Jess should absolutely take note. A lot lot what poppy shows is nice.

Reactions: 2
I’m a fattie, like size 24/26 fattie and I have lost 7lb in the last week and I have still eaten plenty ans very much not had WLS 🤣 how the hell does she not loose much unless she’s binging constantly?
Because she consumes calorie laden large portions !

I maybe have really poor taste but I do like a lot of her hauls. She knows what suits her and Jess should absolutely take note. A lot lot what poppy shows is nice.
Gonna respectfully disagree...she's 28 and those are the clothes of a middle aged librarian! Sorry not meaning to offend!

She may not look like she’s lost loads, but she has definitely lost more than a stone. When you’re as big as Poppy was before her WLS weight loss isn’t noticeable until you’ve lost about 3/4 stone, so I would say it’s about that amount, if not more.
I agree but the fact she is still wearing clothes in size 30/32 six months after WLS is really sad.

Reactions: 4
Because she consumes calorie laden large portions !

Gonna respectfully disagree...she's 28 and those are the clothes of a middle aged librarian! Sorry not meaning to offend!

I agree but the fact she is still wearing clothes in size 30/32 six months after WLS is really sad.
What’s sad about it? Although I get your point, what numbers are on a garments of clothing are pretty irrelevant when sizes are not streamlined across clothing companies. I’m generally a size 18/20 but last week I bought a jumper in a size 24 because I wanted it to look a certain way on my body.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
What’s sad about it? Although I get your point, what numbers are on a garments of clothing are pretty irrelevant when sizes are not streamlined across clothing companies. I’m generally a size 18/20 but last week I bought a jumper in a size 24 because I wanted it to look a certain way on my body.
Sad that she has had life changing surgery for the 2nd time and she is still wearing clothes of that size.

Reactions: 6
23DD2069-0FF5-40B0-8203-CC85287967B5.png

You know she styles quite well - much better than Jess but I can’t get over how low her stomach is - that genuinely must get in the way for her and will surely require surgery if she manages to lose weight.

Reactions: 1
View attachment 375032
You know she styles quite well - much better than Jess but I can’t get over how low her stomach is - that genuinely must get in the way for her and will surely require surgery if she manages to lose weight.
But that dress is crying out for a bra ! And we certainly didn't need to know she has no knickers on !

Also that bra she wears constantly...the front section goes in between the boobs so she isn't wearing it correctly!

She irritates me ! Sorry ! Just find her soo fake

Reactions: 3
Sad that she has had life changing surgery for the 2nd time and she is still wearing clothes of that size.
Just because she has one or two items of clothing of that size, doesn’t make her that size...

Although I’m not a fan of Poppy I think it’s sad when people are bashed for the numbers on their clothes when we all know how sizes vary SOOO much.

Just because she has one or two items of clothing of that size, doesn’t make her that size...

Although I’m not a fan of Poppy I think it’s sad when people are bashed for the numbers on their clothes when we all know how sizes vary SOOO much.
So true!!! In some things I’m a size 16, in some 18, in some I’m a 20, and in some I’m a 22! It varies. The fit and style affects it. We’re worth way more than a number anyway lol

Reactions: 7

She's doing a clothes haul! I'm basing what I'm saying on that...in the same way if she was showing us size 18 clothes I would be saying wow she's lost a load of weight! I agree it's just a number on a piece of clothing but let's not pretend it means nothing!

I agree with the above posters - she hasn't lost that much weight.

All the clothes she has ordered, tried on and told us about all fit her properly and they are all a size 28+ which means she is still that size.
If she were consistently trying on clothes that were smaller, even a 22/24, with a few larger pieces to make an oversized fit then she would be a size 22/24.

No one is saying her worth is diminished because of her size (or that anyone else is worth less due to being larger). What we are saying is that almost 6 months after WLS she is still pretty much the same size she was. She has not made the progress she should have, as is backed up by the posters here who have knowledge of WLS, therefore it is reasonable to believe that she isn't sticking to the diet/eating well and that it was a waste of money.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I agree with the above posters - she hasn't lost that much weight.

All the clothes she has ordered, tried on and told us about all fit her properly and they are all a size 28+ which means she is still that size.
If she were consistently trying on clothes that were smaller, even a 22/24, with a few larger pieces to make an oversized fit then she would be a size 22/24.

No one is saying her worth is diminished because of her size (or that anyone else is worth less due to being larger). What we are saying is that almost 6 months after WLS she is still pretty much the same size she was. She has not made the progress she should have, as is backed up by the posters here who have knowledge of WLS, therefore it is reasonable to believe that she isn't sticking to the diet/eating well and that it was a waste of money.
Thank you @sailorcherries for saying what I was trying to say soo much more eloquently!

Thank you @sailorcherries for saying what I was trying to say soo much more eloquently!
That's my one good post of the day gone.

We all know size doesn't equal worth, Poppy's own worth is questionable due to her behaviour and personality, but someone who always orders a size 18 and has one or two size 16s and one or two size 20s is still a size 18.

She may have lost some weight (her face looks less swollen) but I am not very good at spotting the difference. I'll wait and see until she loses more lol
The bra is not good though. Her boobs are not big at all, she could fin easily.

She certainly works the angles well, in some pics I’ve thought that she looks like she’s lost some weight but then when there’s an off guard pic taken of her it becomes apparent that’s not the case

Reactions: 5
She certainly works the angles well, in some pics I’ve thought that she looks like she’s lost some weight but then when there’s an off guard pic taken of her it becomes apparent that’s not the case
I’ve noticed a lot of people do this, I don’t really follow a lot of plus size Accounts. But those I do are poppy, Jess, Emily Walters and Kirsty (‘weight loss’ acc) as soon as you see them from the side and from
The back it’s like another person. It’s weird Cos you know their not small but they really know their angles!!!

I'm sorry but what is the point of those I'm wearing the bra pictures when every picture her boobs look awful?! A good bra can make an outfit look fabulous...don't at me but seriously who wants the saggy boob look that she favours!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.