Poppy Adams #26 Her hair is as messed up as her gastric bypass

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't even have to say anything
Pahahahaaa no I'm dead. Look at the state of that hair. Love that for her hahahaa.
---
She needs to take a look in the mirror and humble herself. She is hardly first pick with her hair like that. Her face has gained so much weight too. You’d just do your window up or drive off, not stay there to the point that her back is now dripping with sweat cos of her ✨ anxiety✨

Did I hear right that she messaged her brother lover to come and rescue her?! She does realise her car has the ability to remove her from that situation?!
Oh that would have made her feel too awkward. The fucktard. She would rather have stayed there and finished her butty than drive off and go somewhere she feels more safe.

Reactions: 9
So much to unpack! No one was flirting with you Poppy, if they were looking at you they were probably trying to figure out what was going on with your hair.

Why go to somewhere to enjoy the view and then stare at your phone?

You were going to edit the reel in the car, you do realise you have a home to do that stuff in

• Haha
Reactions: 18
What I took from that was that a guy tried to strike up conversation with her. She decided he wasn't worthy - too old / no teeth / not attractive - but that was the reason why she decided he had no right to talk to her.
How the conversation then continued was awkward yes but he was probably regretting sparking up conversation and then got himself in to a kafuffle.
She then took it to have a rant about the audacity of men daring to talk to her and how men should know to either a) not approach anyone that wouldn't be interested or b) read the body language and instantly retreat from conversation
I'm sorry but how do couples ever get together if not by one approaching the other? She was shocked that he dare talk to her at 3pm in the afternoon whilst she was sitting in her car shovelling food and watching Disney (ya know like all 30 year olds mid week ....) but its OK for her to be flirting with a poor guy - who has a girlfriend - at Starbucks at 10am who is only trying to make her a calorific sugary sweet syrup filled oat milk.
Would love to have seen his version of a story where he attacked the audacity of females for approaching him when he is in his safe place just trying to do his job (side note, a job is what most of us have Popanory. Was going to call her Jobby then realised how ironic her nickname is)

Reactions: 18
I know exactly where she was and this does in fact happen there 🤣 that place is so dodgy, I can't believe she went there to eat lunch! Well known place for dogging and unsavoury folk 😂!

Reactions: 8
Her own hair looks broken and literally as if every day more is breaking off.

Why the haul of dresses when she won't wear one ever

Reactions: 12
Her own hair looks broken and literally as if every day more is breaking off.

Why the haul of dresses when she won't wear one ever
I know! The cheek of having keep and return captions when she won’t wear any.

size 22 could have sized down in a few. Who the duck is she kidding?

Reactions: 12
He was probably trying to do some welfare intervention to check she wasn’t at risk. One look at that overgrown, dishevelled baby eating and watching something in her car in the middle of the day and he’s probably thought she’s having a breakdown of some description.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
We all know the real reason she's pissed off is because she was doing her secret eating in her car and she got disturbed. She's local yo that area amd if it's a well known dogging place (which she stated she knew herself) then why was she there alone in a car, and why was she surprised to be approached? Its like walking into a restaurant and being fuming when the waitress asks if you would like a table. What a frazzled fool she is.
---
'an attractive girl like you'....
Hes definitely didn't say that, you could tell with how she said it that she had made that part up 'according to him'.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Why was she sitting in a car park for so long? Who does that? I’d just eat and run, she is seriously weird! The confidence to think every male is lusting after her!!

Reactions: 15
Why was she sitting in a car park for so long? Who does that? I’d just eat and run, she is seriously weird! The confidence to think every male is lusting after her!!
This is what I wondered. Why does she sit around in car parks? She has a room at her parents if she wants some space. She’s near the seaside, she could go and sit on a bench or in a cafe.

Reactions: 13
If you go to a place that’s well known for dogging and then are surprised when someone attempts to proposition you, that’s on you being a dumbass. As soon as no teeth informed her that it was a doggers spot, why didn’t she drive away at that point like a normal person? 😂

The way she started the story I thought she was gonna say someone tried to get into her car or something… so dramatic!

Also messaging brother lover Ben to save her 🤢 get a grip Pops, you’re a 30 year old woman!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Same I thought with her starting the story saying she was sweating she had had to Waddle run away from something because someone was after her or she had been attacked. She was sat in her car perfectly safe. Still don't understand why she was so outraged.

Reactions: 11
Only 4 hours after her car picnic she's shoving this down into her endless pit. The amount of rich food she eats makes me feel quite sick and angry that she had such a great opportunity that so many would really appreciate and here's is this stupid twit shovelling food into her trough like it's going out of fashion.

Attachments

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.