Poppy Adams #26 Her hair is as messed up as her gastric bypass

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The hair 🤦🤔 oh Jesus take the wheel, just when we think we've seen it all, boom. What a bloody mess.

How is videoing your friend snatching food hunched over like gollum even remotely funny? Their manners are appalling 🤮 they do this yet both look down their noses at people, absolute wallopers

Reactions: 28
That Nina is so childish, she almost makes Poppy look sophisticated and mature. Absolute juvenile.

Reactions: 24
I like to think I have a good sense of humour, eg. The comparisons of Poppy and other people with tragic tit hair have sent me over the edge, but I cannot find one thing funny about that video with Nina? She seems even worse than Poppy! What an absolute twit.

Reactions: 25
They a pair of over privileged spoilt brats, they only care about themselves and it doesn't matter about anyone else. They won't care if they've trashed the air bnb, they'll deny it.
Their behaviour is why I don't like her parents, they made her like this and they encourage her bad behaviour.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
The hair is the gift that keeps on giving
Screenshot_20230428_154206_Instagram.jpg

---
She said the air bnb was cheap, it's £200 per night and a 3 night minimum stay, I don't call that cheap, even if its halved.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
She really needs to just chop that off and go for a nice brunette colour
---
Has it even been a week before it’s fallen into this state?
2C7201B8-E564-472D-9209-302FAC080D7C.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
She really needs to just chop that off and go for a nice brunette colour
---
Has it even been a week before it’s fallen into this state?View attachment 2134168
She obviously can see the blend between the extensions and her own hair isnshit and that's why she keeping clipping that top bit up. Why is she so persistent that it needs to remain Yellow blonde?
---
Exactly what we all think on a daily basis when we see your hair, outfit and life choices Bounty.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
God she's a nasty piece of work.
---
So reading between the lines, some older bloke made conversation with her, offered her a fag and made a comment about what the area is known for. Seriously, she's a tit. He's hardly propositioned her. If he'd been a short king, with tattoos and a penchant for dead animals, she'd have had her knickers off and been bent over the bonnet within 10 seconds.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
she seemed very judgey/ disgusted by the idea of dogging for someone who’s so open and such a sex kitten 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
she seemed very judgey/ disgusted by the idea of dogging for someone who’s so open and such a sex kitten 😂
And the fact he might have been smoking something other than tobacco 🤣 sooooo edgy and free spirited

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It always amazes me that she claims to be so edgy and wild and open to anything but then starts clutching her pearls at the thought of anything that is sexually edgy or wild.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.