Poppy Adams #26 Her hair is as messed up as her gastric bypass

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It always amazes me that she claims to be so edgy and wild and open to anything but then starts clutching her pearls at the thought of anything that is sexually edgy or wild.
She's definitely a heterosexual pillow princess.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
And the fact he might have been smoking something other than tobacco 🤣 sooooo edgy and free spirited
So a confident older man who’s clearly up for a good time… seems like wild child Poppys perfect match 🤪

Reactions: 8
I think she's so utterly insecure and removed from reality that the fact someone spoke to her out of the blue has blown her mind and she thinks that there must be a sinister meaning to it. I talk to dozens of people a week walking my dog, loads are lovely, some are weird. Just life isn't it?!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
*coughs* bullshit!
Im sure I only commented recently when she went to the car park in the dark to listen to music with her 2 Starbucks drinks that I was surprised she goes there, especially with her “anxiety”

Reactions: 4
I though this kind of thing happened to her all the time,strange men calling her beautiful and wanting to have sex with her? So why is she so traumatised this time? I believe there was a man, words were exchanged and Plops has fabricated the rest of the story in her head and this is her interpretation of what has happened. Why didn't she just put her window up? Feeling uncomfortable but not so uncomfortable that she still felt wayward putting her window up or driving away?

Reactions: 15
Exactly , I think unfortunately most women have had unasked for , unwanted attention - but surely you just leave in that situation , not carry on watching a film and eating your lunch .
In a deserted carpark I’m sure I would just get the hell away .
It’s just poppy talking shite again

Reactions: 8
Genuinely can’t believe she will go a whole month without being in Edinburgh for a single day. She must see there’s no reason to keep sayings it’s her “home”

Reactions: 14
If & it’s a very big if, that did happen. Why, when he first spoke and you didn’t want to engage with him, did you not just close your window or as another poster has said, leave? She is so full of tit and I don’t care what she says, she thrives on the drama!

Reactions: 10
She was being so dramatic I thought this man was going to have assaulted her or something.

If you're that bothered poppy turn off your disney plus and just get moving.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Young attractive woman? I'm sorry but for someone who currently reasembles the bleeping bounty hunter, reel your neck in, you over privileged spoilt judgmental brat! No wonder your single poppy, everytime a man apparently shows some interest in you, you post about how terrible and beastly men are. A mean how dare they try and start a conversation with you. But then I suppose no one lives up to your brother lover! 😕

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She needs to take a look in the mirror and humble herself. She is hardly first pick with her hair like that. Her face has gained so much weight too. You’d just do your window up or drive off, not stay there to the point that her back is now dripping with sweat cos of her ✨ anxiety✨

Did I hear right that she messaged her brother lover to come and rescue her?! She does realise her car has the ability to remove her from that situation?!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.