Poppy Adams #26 Her hair is as messed up as her gastric bypass

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God, imagine! She’d look like a football on top of a mountain
I’m in the doctor’s waiting room and I snorted really loudly at this 😂🙈🙈 I swear to God, between these images and the photo comparisons I’ll be dead from laughing before I see my doctor.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I can’t get over Jimmy Saville 😂

She‘s definitely interested someone, the naked mirror story is a prime example of her behaviour when a man is on the scene.
---
Also for breakfast she had yesterdays outfit on, but posted that after the “shower” story and then had a different outfit on, so she either slept in the outfit or had a shower and put it back on. Poppy is a dirty woman, what a skank.

Reactions: 13
She‘s definitely interested someone, the naked mirror story is a prime example of her behaviour when a man is on the scene.
And by “on the scene”, we mean anything from saying hello on Tinder and a one-night stand that the fella is desperately trying to forget without being a total hole

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Her open mouth agape pose is soooo annoying. She looks brainless. 😂
Shes struggling to breathe don't you know with that horrendous cold she has got. Not sure what her excuse the other 99.9% of the time with the gob open. Reckon she thinks she looks seductive when in actual fact she looks like she's dribbling over her double fried egg sandwich.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She really does see herself as a 50's sex kitten with the blonde rats tail extensions 🤔 such an over inflated sense of self

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What's left in the fridge? They only arrived yesterday so therefore it's stuff they bought in to have while they were there. Not a round up of the scraps before payday. What's she bleeping on about, the bleach fumes must have also frazzled her brain cells.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.