Poppy Adams #25 Poppy the Pythagorarse Poppleganger

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That skirt reminds of that type of clothes you use to get in the 90s from Ann Harvey or evans. Bloody yuck

• Haha
Reactions: 16
That skirt šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø looks like some sort of camping equipment youā€™d buy from bleeping Millets!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Itā€™s probably got a better personality than you
48C7230F-3BC0-4828-86AC-A6B8B6B2CAD0.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
MY EYESSSS! Crikey when she waddles towards the camera at the end and you see the front bum bouncing. That wasn't pretty. She even knows it looks horrendous that's why she has covered herself in that massive shacket round her waist. What's with all these awful skirts she's trying to influence us with lately? I look forward to whatever look she pulls together with that skirt tomorrow šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I fully accept this is a "me problem" but when I see these plus size influencers "styling" these outfits I can't help but think there's no way in a billion years I would go out in public with my tummy outline on show, or wear a crop top, or wear hugely baggy clothes that make me look bigger than I am.

I'm a size 22-24 and I think I dress my body well. The only time I say "duck it" is on holiday where I'll wear a bikini, but that took me 30 years to get the confidence to do it.

I always had the mindset of just because something fits doesn't mean you should wear it. Fair play for having the confidence but folk will absolutely be laughing at you behind your back, just like I know folk probably thought "duck, she's brave" on a beach in Majorca in a 2 piece.

I kinda lost my train of thought. I guess what I'm saying is there are so many lovely options to dress every body but these influencers seemingly pick the most unflattering options.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Thing is poopsy doesn't even wear these clothes out, she did the GRWM then got changed into her knitted black skirt to go out. So if the influencer isn't even wearing it outside their home why would anyone else? This horrendous knitted skirt doesn't even match the tops she pairs with it.

Reactions: 15
Thereā€™s no way she could sit down in that slip skirt, no wonder she changed into the super stretchy bobbly skirt

Reactions: 6
Why are her bra cups literally half an inch above her ā€œwaistlineā€? Her bras must be so uncomfortable. She pulls them down far below her actual boobs. Itā€™s a very odd thing to do. Most people who want to pretend theyā€™ve got bigger boobs than they have push them up and hoik them up as far as possible, Poppy seems to do the opposite.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
So in the past few weeks we've been treated to umpteen GRWM and a PLT haul. But does she wear any of these outfits? Does she f*CK!
Old Asos top, vest top that's been washed too many times and possibly that bobbly old skirt for dinner with Millie.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.