Poppy Adams #25 Poppy the Pythagorarse Poppleganger

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Curry, a tit load of cheese pizza & cheesy chips and without the 1001 drinks / shots. What wls is this cause sign me up

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Who on earth age 30, goes out twinning with their friend? Absolutely tragic. She's desperately unhappy, obviously she's feeling very left behind in her friend circle.

Reactions: 13
Would you honestly wear something this tatty on a night out? Especially when you get gifted so many free clothes, why don’t more people see how fake she is?
It just shows that she just stays in her comfort zone. Her three skirts that she mixes and matches and that weird shrug dress are all she wears when she goes out. It’s how her whole life is. She doesn’t really go anywhere outside of Essex or Edinburgh.

Reactions: 4
That hideous skirt with that ridiculous bra is just… well, she looks about as tit as she normally does actually.

Reactions: 5
Would you honestly wear something this tatty on a night out? Especially when you get gifted so many free clothes, why don’t more people see how fake she is?
I don’t think she even wore the outfit like that because it’s too revealing especially for backrolls 🤣 you can see her leather jacket in the corner of the photo

Reactions: 4
Yeah sure Poppy, it’s easy to love Sunday when you don’t have a job and therefore no purpose on a Monday morning. So smug yet so deluded.

• Angry
Reactions: 29
I know I say it every time. Why does she wear bras at least 5 cup sizes too big?! It honestly bamboozles me.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She likes Sundays and doesn't fear the week ahead because she's unemployed and bankrolled by her parents so has nothing to fear in the first place 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Yeah sure Poppy, it’s easy to love Sunday when you don’t have a job and therefore no purpose on a Monday morning. So smug yet so deluded.
Every day is a Sunday to her 😅 what a delusional idiot she is. 🙄 also I think it’d be easy to be severely depressed when you have no purpose or direction in life.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Weekends are irrelevant when you are unemployed. What do you need to slow down and rest from? Trying on clothes?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I accidentally had the sound on and her voice, it's goes right through me and it's not even her accent it's her voice.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I accidentally had the sound on and her voice, it's goes right through me and it's not even her accent it's her voice.
It’s the tone. That patronising, children’s tv presenter “I’m so much better than you” tone.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.