Poppy Adams #22 Another WLS fails,still can't keep the males. Can that be cropped,insta huns tell us tales

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
bleeping hell, as soon as you notice a hole in tights, put them in the bin like a normal person. What the duck is wrong with her?

Reactions: 13
When I tell you I RAN here when I saw those bleeping tights.
Now, in my early 20s I wore holey tights because it literally WAS a part of my look being a scungie indie kid wearing vintage dresses and dirty converse, but she’s a grown woman in her 30s, it just doesn’t go with her whole aesthetic at ALL. it’s because she’s a lazy woman who probably ladders the tights with her scungy nails every time she puts a new pair on

Reactions: 15
I can deal with the tights but the fact she left her necklace clasp at the front throughout the whole reel. Absolute insanity.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Holey tights and manky skirt, did anyone else see how dirty that skirt was? I'm almost starting to feel sorry for her.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
What makes it worse, and is actually putting me off ever ordering from them, is that Snag Tights have LIKED this ?!?!?
I saw they reposted her reel. As if you would want to repost someone’s arse with holey tights 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 11
In my experience, Snag rarely every get holes or ladders but they do bobble so how that mess has managed it in every pair she owns, I have no idea.

Reactions: 6
What makes it worse, and is actually putting me off ever ordering from them, is that Snag Tights have LIKED this ?!?!?
I highly recommend new look curve tights, I never have an issue with them rolling down.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
She is trying to be like sammijefcote with her let’s get dressed. Except sammi has some INCREDIBLE pieces mainly designer and not fast fashion.
I don’t think ‘my holey lights ans manky H&M skirt’ has quite the same appeal!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Also,.... she is paid by Peacocks to advertise for them... she uses a jumper that's out of stock.... so rather than use a different instock item OR direct them to the jumpers section on Peacocks OR advise followers to see if they can set up notifications for restock... she sends everyone to a completely different company 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 11
She is trying to be like sammijefcote with her let’s get dressed. Except sammi has some INCREDIBLE pieces mainly designer and not fast fashion.
I don’t think ‘my holey lights ans manky H&M skirt’ has quite the same appeal!
To be fair, loads of people try and copy her exact mannerisms and everything. It’s a snore.

I have no words
Looks like a size 14 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.