Poppy Adams #22 Another WLS fails,still can't keep the males. Can that be cropped,insta huns tell us tales

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poppy, you only need to give a month's notice on your lease with the letting agent.

Do us a favour, fire it in and duck off down saff.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
How does poppy not know how long her armpit hair is ? Doesn’t she use deodorant 🤢

Reactions: 8
Why would the postman think that was anything other than a dressing gown? She is so up herself, as if he gives a duck what people who answer the door are wearing

Reactions: 23
Why would the postman think that was anything other than a dressing gown? She is so up herself, as if he gives a duck what people who answer the door are wearing
Here here! As an ex delivery driver I’ve seen all sorts! Couldn’t care less what you bleeping wear just open the bleeping door 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Another 3 dresses that will never see the light of day. How many hideous full length wiry wool coats does one twit need?
Peacocks need to really stop wasting their money on her

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Three outfits that look pretty good on her so will obviously never be seen again, except on her selling page.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Three outfits that look pretty good on her so will obviously never be seen again, except on her selling page.
None of then fit her though..the first dress was catching on her backside, the second dress was too short and the jacket too small and the 3rd dress was a hideous shape and highlighted her stomach!

Would love to know what part of any of those monstrosities was 'edgy' 🙄🤨

Reactions: 7
None of then fit her though..the first dress was catching on her backside, the second dress was too short and the jacket too small and the 3rd dress was a hideous shape and highlighted her stomach!

Would love to know what part of any of those monstrosities was 'edgy' 🙄🤨
On a second watch, I agree the fit is not quite right but I still think she looked far better than usual, which is not saying much, I know.

• Heart
I’d never buy anything from peacocks now that they work with her.

Why the drama of wearing an oodie to answer the door? Can guarantee the postie didn't look her way. Also, the way she pushes her legs together, her knees look like a saggy ass 😵💫

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I'm going to give her a compliment, I'm sorry in advance.

She is not doing the vacant sultry face in all of the photos.. The smile is better

• Haha
Haven’t caught up with her for a while but I see she’s still a dick.

There’s people (myself included) literally begging to get a flat to rent in Edinburgh and then you have this twit spending her life in another country 300 days of the year while hers sits empty. bleeping annoys me so much.

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.