Poppy Adams #22 Another WLS fails,still can't keep the males. Can that be cropped,insta huns tell us tales

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That gold dress makes her look about 50
Her friend Millie's outfit last night had exactly the same effect. Old lady vibes.

And in this dress, you can see Poppy"s flabby and saggy belly. It looks terrible.

Reactions: 10
What is she thinking that first Outfit flower dress with a stripped coat my eyes 👀 its to much they White boots 🤣🤣

Reactions: 8
Those dresses are so matronly 🤔 everything was jiggling (not in a good way). The silver one is horrible, if you read this Poppy, please get some decent underwear, the blazer definitely doesn't fit, the checked coat clashed with everything and why do all her boot choices just look wrong.

Fashion influencer she is not!

Reactions: 11
I swear she has some oxblood DMs and some bottle green ones? Wouldn’t they have gone better with the first dress? Rather than bright white boots. The whole look just jars, but I guess that’s not the edgy aesthetic she wants?

Also, white boots in Edinburgh in November? Get outta here.

She’s a Hobbit!
She will take that as a complement she loves LOTR
I really hope she doesn't get a dog. She can't walk the length of herself so that dog wouldn't get much exercise
she would be the most irresponsible dog owner. Well any pet really. She’s always out drinking or on trains to London the poor thing would be alone the majority of the time. If you’re like that don’t have a dog! Also you’re correct she would hardly walk it she would lend it out on borrow my doggy.

The white boots just make me think of an abattoir
For me it’s Pipers Spats

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Anyone else think that on these weekly trips down south she is gradually moving her stuff down? Like clothes etc she has absolutely tons of so that would make sense to take a lot of it with her each time she goes so that when she does pack up the flat a lot of will already been done / less need for a moving van situation.

Reactions: 13
Anyone else think that on these weekly trips down south she is gradually moving her stuff down? Like clothes etc she has absolutely tons of so that would make sense to take a lot of it with her each time she goes so that when she does pack up the flat a lot of will already been done / less need for a moving van situation.
Maybe if she was an organised person, which she is not.

• Haha
She’s far too busy and important to move her own stuff. Her mum and dad will have to hire a van, drive up there, pick up her stuff and then drive it all back down. Princess Poppy doesn’t even take her own recycling out, let alone pack up her flat and move herself.

Reactions: 12
At least 4 shades lol
and I don't know how to express it but it doesn't go with her skin tone at all. Strange vibe.
It washes her out and makes her look paler.
I hate myself for saying this but her eyeliner looks lovely.

Reactions: 3
At least 4 shades lol
and I don't know how to express it but it doesn't go with her skin tone at all. Strange vibe.
I think her whole make up is off in this story nothing goes with her skin tone. The blonde just gives me the proper ICK.

Reactions: 5
I saw a popular videos thread on twitter earlier and it was siblings or couple. Someone 100% needs to do poppy and Ben 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.