Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Clementine

VIP Member
When I tell you I screamed 💀💀💀💀💀💀
Just wow. WHY??!!!! I’ve just nearly given myself an asthma attack from laughing at this. Oh lord.

E0B4E604-F5AD-430B-8B56-0239836FA000.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 56
'Nina is about to turn up so I've ordered food for her too'

Morgan Freeman: Nina did not turn up nor was she ever meant to and Poppy ate those meals like a hog that had not seen food since spring

• Haha
Reactions: 48

liltatling

VIP Member
Surely she is trolling us with this 😂
Screenshot_20221109-194110_Instagram.jpg

She's going to go pythagorarse over tit if she ever wears those cloppers out

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45

Rnttfl

Chatty Member
These desperate screenshots of her dating profiles trying to prove how "funny" she is🙄

Thread title idea: Back to blonde with an orange tinge, look how hilarious I am on Tinder and Hinge

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

DizDog32

Thread: piss coloured hair and cliffhanger toes, in Edinburgh 1 day, back off to Essex she goes

• Haha
Reactions: 44

Loobloo

VIP Member
I know this is irrational but anywhere that lists prices as 7.5 instead if 7.50 seriously irritates me.

• Haha
Reactions: 42

Clementine

VIP Member
The only person ever to get a foot tattoo and not feel it. Have you see her joints of ham feet? No fucking wonder.

• Haha
Reactions: 38

Furnessian

VIP Member
I agree with every word of her "War and Peace"-length rant about wearing what you want and not giving a fuck what people think. She doesn't care if people think she looks fat and positively celebrates her thighs, belly outline and everything else. So I guess we will be seeing no more filters, cropping of photos, well-angled mirrors, photoshopping, apps that maniupulate her image, airbrushing and touch ups to get photos. Good on ya, Poppy!

• Haha
Reactions: 38
The design of her tattoo makes absolutely no sense. The snake's body randomly cuts off and then sprouts back out the side again. Where's the missing bit?
Screenshot_20221208_080013_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37

Clementine

VIP Member
Sheer gluttony. Love that for Draco the 8th.

It’s just showing off, isn’t it? Look how much food we have, look at this fancy hotel, look at all the clothes I’ve been given for free, look at me in the jacuzzi…how this is ok/relatable in the times we’re living in I really don’t know. Read the fucking room. That goes for most Influencers these days. I’m sickened by most of them.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

Diddikins

VIP Member
I hate grazing tables with a passion. All just randomly mixed up with people leaning all over them with their germs. I don’t want strawberries that taste of cheese or chorizo because they’ve been sat so close them. And then it all just sits there uncovered festering all together. At least with buffets you can cover the individual trays/plates.

• Sick
Reactions: 33

stevenseagull

VIP Member
Yes because a 30 year old jobless woman being propped up by her middle class parents squaffing Waitrose beef is def EDGY

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32