Poppy Adams #21 Spewing by ten, getting dicked by big ben, never the bride always the hen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah and the Archie thing has been explained a few times so that could go in there.
When you actually look at the wiki list, her name is there. It’s blank though and looks like it was created back in June 🤷🏻‍♀️ not sure how to attach it to the thread though.

Reactions: 5
I didn’t think the hair was thaaaaat bad when it was wavy/curly.

My mind. Has. Changed.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
#22 400 miles just to eat, opticians and Drs fall at her feet, poor Popps deserves a treat

• Haha
Reactions: 27
When you actually look at the wiki list, her name is there. It’s blank though and looks like it was created back in June 🤷🏻‍♀️ not sure how to attach it to the thread though.
I did ask for one, but didn't realise one had been created. I've only ever edited one, no idea how to start one.

Reactions: 3
No word of a lie but today a colleague was telling me the doctor said “she was every man’s dream” when she was fitting her coil due to the erm difficulty of getting said coil inserted 🤔
Is your colleague called poppy?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
What in the custard cream is this hair?
I've just taken a screen shot to come on here and talk about her hair, what the duck?
I thought the outfit was bad, but that hair just stands out for all the wrong reasons.
Screenshot_20221026-180911_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
What in the custard cream is this hair?
That hair is terrible, reminds me of Cruella and also looked like she’s rubbed her orange foundation through it. Why on earth does she always do that with her eyes, she looks likes she’s constipated or something. 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Where in the ever loving duck is she stood in that outfit?! It’s such a grim background. Matches that grim expression on her face I suppose.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I know it's been already said, but I think it was a mistake to quit her retail job. She has no structure to her weeks now and her page doesn't seem to have any focus.

She mentioned before that she doesn't have any hobbies, I think she needs to find some very soon.

The outfit and the hair are just so busy. There’s so much going on with everything.

Reactions: 6
Has she even got dressed today? Looks like she’s still in the same clothes as this morning. 🧐

Reactions: 2
That hair is terrible, reminds me of Cruella and also looked like she’s rubbed her orange foundation through it. Why on earth does she always do that with her eyes, she looks likes she’s constipated or something. 😆
But she has beautiful eyes !! Or so she says ....

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.