Poppy Adams #20 driving along scoffing ham, watch out Poppy’s gunna steal your man

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has no clue of anything in Edinburgh as she doesn’t act like she lives there. She much prefers travelling back to Essex for her beauty maintenance and hasn’t ever integrated herself in Edin life at all

Reactions: 12
Plus, like, just bleeping Google it? Look at Instagram. Check out FB or Google reviews. It’s what us non instahuns do.

I’ve never even been to Edinburgh and I know more about the city than her!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’ve not seen anything recently regarding her Queen of Sex status. I was merely speculating why she was quiet 😂 Has she been boasting again about her sore vagina/UTI?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Those clothes stories. The duck is she wearing? 😂 And trying to say the spotty top was a size too big… sure Jan.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why is she claiming both of those tops are too big? The bust line is half way up her chest and the last one wasn’t even fastened. Whut.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The double G’s are out on the town tonight! The way she says all those tops are too big is 😂😭🫣 they all look like they fit just fine.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Too big, it doesn't even fit, it would never cover her ginormous front bottom
Screenshot_20220902-205807_Instagram.jpg

Again it's not too big, it's too small!
Screenshot_20220902-210041_Instagram.jpg

She needs to clean that mirror

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So predictable. Dunno why she bothered. Was always gonna be her all black safety net, don't know who she was trying to kid. All those clothes and every day is the same look. Roll on the shots and staring into our souls as she does it.

Her saying those tops were too big HA! Gal clearly sees something we don't, or should I say we see something she don't.

Another hangover coming up for work tomorrow.

Reactions: 16
Well that’s me fucked for another night playing the Poppy Adams drinking game.
- Shot every time she wears that grim skirt
- Shot every time she eye fucks the camera
Just waiting for the ‘shot every time she films herself doing a shot or is allegedly harassed by a handsome man in the street’ and I’ll be still in bed at 1pm tomorrow ordering a maccys with a large full fat coke. God help me if she locks herself out of her flat, that’s a tequila through the eyeball.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Well that’s me fucked for another night playing the Poppy Adams drinking game.
- Shot every time she wears that grim skirt
- Shot every time she eye fucks the camera
Just waiting for the ‘shot every time she films herself doing a shot or is allegedly harassed by a handsome man in the street’ and I’ll be still in bed at 1pm tomorrow ordering a maccys with a large full fat coke. God help me if she locks herself out of her flat, that’s a tequila through the eyeball.
I do hope she entertains us with a 4am drunken 'chat' lippy smudged as she tells us she has been smooching a handsome stranger all night

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.