Poppy Adams #20 driving along scoffing ham, watch out Poppy’s gunna steal your man

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her and Emma Tamsin Hill I’ve realised are incredibly similar. Influencers who barely do any work and are funded/spoilt by their parents, think every man loves them, and both overeat to excess.

Reactions: 9
Her and Emma Tamsin Hill I’ve realised are incredibly similar. Influencers who barely do any work and are funded/spoilt by their parents, think every man loves them, and both overeat to excess.
Yeah they are really similar. One difference, isn’t ETH like early 20s? I’m sure Poppy has about ten years on her!

Reactions: 4
I e no idea who she is, but I’ll have to look her up now

Reactions: 1
Yeah they are really similar. One difference, isn’t ETH like early 20s? I’m sure Poppy has about ten years on her!
A good point, I always think Emma is about 40 though 😂

I e no idea who she is, but I’ll have to look her up now
Brace yourself! Her parents are very successful in business so I would say she’s even more spoilt than Poppy. Has been on approx. 836383 holidays this year, has a clothing line no one buys from and is just hired by the parents every now and again to put prints on some T-shirts. Also she’s from Preston, but speaks like she’s a south London roadman and has a blackfishing best pal.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
It will be interesting to see with the worsening cost of living crisis if Poppy can maintain her lifestyle. I see her moving back to Essex pretty sharpish when it all truly kicks in. Her Edinburgh flat looks and absolute bugger to heat.

I don't doubt Poppy's parents have a few bob but it doesn't seem like they are absolutely rolling in it. They clearly lead a comfortable lifestyle but it doesn't seem like there is a bottomless pit of money to support their adult daughter in her stupid endeavours.

Brace yourself! Her parents are very successful in business so I would say she’s even more spoilt than Poppy. Has been on approx. 836383 holidays this year, has a clothing line no one buys from and is just hired by the parents every now and again to put prints on some T-shirts. Also she’s from Preston, but speaks like she’s a south London roadman and has a blackfishing best pal.
If she’s from Preston that says it all, no offence to anyone from Preston, but I’m yet to meet anyone nice from Preston.
I can’t imagine anyone being more split than Poppy, I have to have a nosey now, she sounds bizarre.

I can detect a northern accent, but she doesn’t sound like she’s from Preston and she sounds quite manly. Sorry for digressing, I’m going to read her thread.

Reactions: 1

It's the first thing I noticed watching her page... how many trips in little time !

Do we think Hagrid has been given the boot? Not sure her in a while and now she’s saying this other girl is her “fav”. Not that that means anything in Poppy language.

Reactions: 5
Can we maybe not fatshame, especially not someone who is not topic of the thread and no influencer who chose „a life in public“?
Just for the record, his profile is public and he willingly appears in his sister profile, topless or not.

And I don't think anyone cares about his gynaecomastia (he should though). The funny thing is his sister pretends to have big boobs, which she clearly hasn't, and he has more tits than her.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
She’s being unusually quiet… she’ll be making drafts of her next bullshit encounter with a good looking man that looked in her direction so obviously he wanted to marry and impregnate her on the spot 🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Do we think Hagrid has been given the boot? Not sure her in a while and now she’s saying this other girl is her “fav”. Not that that means anything in Poppy language.
She’ll meet up with her again, now it’s been mentioned on her, she normally does

She’s being unusually quiet… she’ll be making drafts of her next bullshit encounter with a good looking man that looked in her direction so obviously he wanted to marry and impregnate her on the spot 🫠
There'll be a "HelloHello" havent spoken on here in a while... story soon no doubt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.