Poppy Adams #20 driving along scoffing ham, watch out Poppy’s gunna steal your man

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just don't understand how she still functions.
She has no real job; no real lasting connections with people (even the people she has known due to family ties seem to be moving on); no interests or hobbies, which was her own admission; nothing.

Reactions: 11
I just don't understand how she still functions.
She has no real job; no real lasting connections with people (even the people she has known due to family ties seem to be moving on); no interests or hobbies, which was her own admission; nothing.
And yet she still thinks she’s the biggest catch in town 😭😳🤪

• Haha
Moaning about her bin bag - obviously her date last night didn’t like her enough to take her bins out for her.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Moaning about her bin bag - obviously her date last night didn’t like her enough to take her bins out for her.
There’s a bin strike on just now so she won’t have anywhere to put it anyway, especially where she lives. If you manage to find space can you let me know where about Poppy hun, none available near me 😫 I bet she’s the type to just put it outside the main bin if there’s no space, which we’ve been instructed not to do.

Can’t believe she’s going to work hungover AGAIN, what a life.

Reactions: 8
I'm not very good at these things as you can tell, but saw the headline and it just reminded me of our delightful Poppy.
PhotoGrid_Plus_1661696483708.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She’s so dull and I reckon she’s had a date cancelled tonight.

Reactions: 5
Did we need to know that she may have a UTI? 🤢

The list of what she ate today as well. All the cheese is actually ok but lucozade should be a massive no no.

Reactions: 7
Has she heard herself?
If a guy was saying to her he ate cheese, cheese and lucozade she'd be slagging him off all over insta.
Remember the guy who turned her of throwing cards into books. At least he had something going for him Ploppy. Not like you whose personality traits are being gluttonous and self absorbed

Reactions: 10
So if I’m hearing that right she’s basically nabbed the last bit of someone’s cheese out of the fridge at work

Reactions: 8
She’s prob got thrush from wearing those smelly vag suffocating snag tights everyday 😂 says UTI cos she wants people to think she’s been having loads of sex

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
She’s prob got thrush from wearing those smelly vag suffocating snag tights everyday 😂 says UTI cos she wants people to think she’s been having loads of sex
No, her only pair of snag tights have holes everywhere😂 the dirty woman.

Reactions: 4
Shes definitely wanting 'guy I'm dating' who clearly ditched her a couple of weeks ago to think she's been having constant sex with 'new date'. When in actual fact 'new date' probably didn't even call her back. I can imagine she's very intense on a first date and is definitely a double if not a triple texter if she doesn't get a response immediately. Cant believe the greedy witch ate someone's cheese out the fridge at work.

• Haha
I thought she meant that it was her cheese that she had left there?
I took it to mean like it was a communal tube of cheese and anyone could use it. 🤷🏻‍♀️ seems more likely to me since those products have long use by dates. She’s a lot of things but I don’t think she’s a food stealer!

Also agreed that the UTI talk was to imply she’s been non stop shagging 😴 🥱

I reckon this counselling is for her drinking. It's getting pretty excessive, and if it isn't for that then it should be. Is all quite sad that she seems to be leading a life that has no fulfillment whatsoever.

Reactions: 6
Pops most toxic trait is talking about something she’s done/doing like it’s highly unusual for a girl of her ‘calibre’ - Hun, you punch ham into your face and survive on processed cheese buffets and it shows. Stop doing this, ideally right after you stop referring to yourself in third person…but, we move..🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I reckon this counselling is for her drinking. It's getting pretty excessive, and if it isn't for that then it should be. Is all quite sad that she seems to be leading a life that has no fulfillment whatsoever.
I don't think it is, I think she just likes to kid on because it adds to her I'm so wild look at me kind of brand

Pops is uncharacteristically quiet today.......
She’s back now, I’m sure we’ll have a million stories later on. I wonder if she sits at home making up stories to tell on instagram.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.