Poppy Adams #18 Always the bridesmaid, never the bride. In real life, I'm twice as wide.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She must be so relieved that she figured out a way to tell us about her overnight visitor, nudge nudge, wink wink! Bet it's been driving her mad trying to shoehorn that one into conversation somehow.

Can't wait for her Q&A, I bet she's sent herself loads of questions about dating and sex. Love that for us!

And of course. Another train boyfriend. It must be tough being so irresistible.

She is the reason the eye roll was invented.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She clearly only posted this because she looks smaller than Sarah here:

1975F5A3-4051-436D-99FB-FA049D9FB8AC.jpeg

Doing Hagrid dirty in the process! 🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
They both look unkempt tbf (and I dare say unattractive, but it's a matter of taste I guess).

• Haha
Reactions: 7
They both look unkempt tbf (and I dare say unattractive, but it's a matter of taste I guess).
I have long thought that Poppy has become quite unattractive, and she does herself no favours with the horrid faces she pulls - that snarling "smile" or the selfie-eye-bleeping are particularly awful

Do you think once she reaches 30 the penny might drop that people are laughing at her and not with her ?

It shows a complete lack of respect for herself that she would show up to an appointment, knowing she has to strip down, wearing grubby knickers. I don't actually believe her tbh, I think she's desperately trying to be humorous and as always when she goes the grotty attempting to sexualise herself route it just comes across as ick and weird!

Reactions: 14
Just be thankful she has spared us a photo of the knickers, in the past we haven't been so lucky.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
OMG I couldn’t find this thread it went from my watched threads!!! I can confirm I was on the same train as poppy, coming back to London from a holiday to Edinburgh and I walked past her twice, both times the seat next to her was EMPTY. Just seen her stories and embarrassed as duck for her. What an absolute liar

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
OMG I couldn’t find this thread it went from my watched threads!!! I can confirm I was on the same train as poppy, coming back to London from a holiday to Edinburgh and I walked past her twice, both times the seat next to her was EMPTY. Just seen her stories and embarrassed as duck for her. What an absolute liar
I always ask this but what size do you reckon she is? and how much cat fishing do you reckon she does?

Riveting content
Screenshot_20220701-145324.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
So she has a few greys and finds they stand out more when you have darker hair SO bleeping WHAT.

This is GOLD

Reactions: 3
That first dress in the Peacocks hall does not fit at all, the rest you could barely see or she stood still and barely moved. I don’t think any of them were overly flattering. Because 👏🏼 she 👏🏼 is 👏🏼 not 👏🏼 a 👏🏼 size 👏🏼 22 👏🏼

Also? Did she not put any trousers or jeans on to style the blazer or shirt? Doesn’t bleeping look like it. Great ad Poppy! I’m sure peacocks are thrilled 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I liked that black halterneck dress, they have it in a top version aswell .. i was tempted to buy, but they don't seem to deliver outside UK 🙄

Reactions: 2
None of those items of clothing will ever see the light of day after this little photoshoot!

Reactions: 9
Why is someone who is all about BoPo and size inclusive fashion, who has been a size 30 herself in the past, advocating for a brand where the biggest size they stock is a 22!?! Money talks eh!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Why is someone who is all about BoPo and size inclusive fashion, who has been a size 30 herself in the past, advocating for a brand where the biggest size they stock is a 22!?! Money talks eh!
And doesn't really fit her, just fits over her. Not the same thing.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
The line in this first dress where it’s so clearly pulling really badly because it’s far too small! She has the cheek to say in the comments she could have sized down in a couple of the dresses 😂 the delusion
It looks so uncomfortably tight!! I can’t believe she has the front to go for the BoPo angle.

Reactions: 3
I don't understand why peacocks are working with her and agree none of them fit her. On the first dress, I noticed as she turned to the side she had her arm in the way and contorted herself so you couldn't see her massive stomach.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.