Poppy Adams #18 Always the bridesmaid, never the bride. In real life, I'm twice as wide.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't think most of them are even zipped up!! Also she puts the links right on her gunt!! Not very bopo pops, we love that for you, we move....

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The line in this first dress where it’s so clearly pulling really badly because it’s far too small! She has the cheek to say in the comments she could have sized down in a couple of the dresses 😂 the delusion
When she turned she was literally covering her gut with her hand to hide the fact it was clearly TOO TIGHT!!!! how do these people get away with doing these ‘jobs’ as if she said she could size down

Any shops want to send me free clothes for tit videos? Pm me huns 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The fact that they stop at a 22 is tit, a few other plus size influencers will be fuming she’s promoting a brand that isn’t inclusive 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The fact that they stop at a 22 is tit, a few other plus size influencers will be fuming she’s promoting a brand that isn’t inclusive 😂😂😂
Oh the irony being she's not actually a size 22 ..most of those clothes would've looked better in a size 24 ! She's such a sell out !

Reactions: 6
So she’d choose a small town over a big city but she moved to the centre of Edinburgh 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So she’d choose a small town over a big city but she moved to the centre of Edinburgh 🤔
I think that’s her setting up a “I’m moving back dahnn souffff” …. I think she’ll be moved out of Edinburgh by the end of the year.

Reactions: 6
I know this is illogical, I know it's ridiculous, I know it's unreasonable, but I can't help it - I am so irrationally irritated by her toes.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I know this is illogical, I know it's ridiculous, I know it's unreasonable, but I can't help it - I am so irrationally irritated by her toes.
They are like claw hammer toes

Those dresses are definitely to small, they cling onto her droopy belly.

As for that seductive photo face, oh dear, Poppy you just look quite confused

Reactions: 5
OMG I couldn’t find this thread it went from my watched threads!!! I can confirm I was on the same train as poppy, coming back to London from a holiday to Edinburgh and I walked past her twice, both times the seat next to her was EMPTY. Just seen her stories and embarrassed as duck for her. What an absolute liar
This makes sense because the last bleeping thing I would do if a weirdo was next to me on the train would be to take selfies on my phone?! Wtf.

Reactions: 4
I always ask this but what size do you reckon she is? and how much cat fishing do you reckon she does?

Riveting content
View attachment 1383624
She was sitting down but she looked pretty fat to me, no where near like the slim poppy we see in photos! After seeing her in real life you’ll know she 100% edits her photos

Reactions: 7
What the duck is she doing with her feet

Oh that’s right, posing for make herself look slimmer.

Reactions: 3
What's with all the manic fake laughing with her mum about straws?! Really wasn't funny ...at all !

Reactions: 11
I couldn't catch the screenshot at the right place, but she pulled her top down to show her sun burn and then she put her hand in front of her mouth all coy like.
I don't think there is a man, there might be and pigs might fly. I think she's trying to keep up a pretence and keep this story of a man going. I can't see her sun burnt chest turning anyone on.
Screenshot_20220702-181554.png

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.