Poppy Adams #17 Her dating life is such a farce or is she lying through her Pythagorarse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Claiming she has a date on Monday - this person obviously has her on insta which is why we’ve been subjected to all these “I am a sex goddess” stories this week 🙄. And this morning she’s trying as hard as possible to flash her tits.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Claiming she has a date on Monday - this person obviously has her on insta which is why we’ve been subjected to all these “I am a sex goddess” stories this week 🙄. And this morning she’s trying as hard as possible to flash her tits.
Let’s see if it actually happens!

Reactions: 3
Going on about how important a voice note is, can you imagine what hers are like? Surely that would put anyone off! 😂
I've just seen her story now and came straight over with the screenshot 😂
Has she heard her own voice? I have to watch her stories on mute
Screenshot_20220520-111119.png

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I've just seen her story now and came straight over with the screenshot 😂
Has she heard her own voice? I have to watch her stories on mute
View attachment 1280324
She is so self absorbed🤣 it’s like she thinks everyone else is below her, and that she’s queen of the world! Never once have I seen such a stuck up person in my life

also she really does have hobbit feet doesn’t she, my lord, if the date isn’t scared off by her desperation they’ll run a mile when they see her bfg hobbit feet

Reactions: 6
Imagine how much time she would have if she didn't sit talking into her phone about every boring pointless thing that ( didn't) happen to her ! Seriously who's first thought after a chat to the postman is ohhh I must tell SM what he said to me and how he flirted with me ...

interesting that she thought it was funny rather than inappropriate...I'm not sure if my postman called me a "naughty girl" in the sexual way she's implying that I would have found it funny tbh!

Reactions: 6
Of course she didn’t complete the census 😅😅😅 what a twit. Probably wants mummy to do it for her! Also she’s deleted some of her stories from this morning when she gave a play by play of her upcoming weekend 😴

Reactions: 4
Do you think she just gets giddy when someone is nice to her? Like polite nice, not 'I wanna bang you' nice?

Tbh, I think as a fat person, you're so used to people either being rude or dismissive/ignoring you, when someone treats you like a normal human being you do get a bit giddy. Maybe? Who knows. Still doesn't mean you need to post about every single mildly pleasant interaction on Instagram.

Reactions: 14
She is so self absorbed🤣 it’s like she thinks everyone else is below her, and that she’s queen of the world! Never once have I seen such a stuck up person in my life

also she really does have hobbit feet doesn’t she, my lord, if the date isn’t scared off by her desperation they’ll run a mile when they see her bfg hobbit feet
I agree, apart from her being a catfish that's the thing that really annoys me about her, she's a stuck up spoilt cow.

Reactions: 1
Do you think she just gets giddy when someone is nice to her? Like polite nice, not 'I wanna bang you' nice?

Tbh, I think as a fat person, you're so used to people either being rude or dismissive/ignoring you, when someone treats you like a normal human being you do get a bit giddy. Maybe? Who knows. Still doesn't mean you need to post about every single mildly pleasant interaction on Instagram.
Great logic however doesn't apply to her! She thinks every man that happens to glance in her direction fancies her!

Reactions: 5
She is definitely not suited to living alone, she goes a bit mad when she spends too much time by herself. You can tell the difference in her stories when she’s had human contact, much less manic. But yeah, initrovert and all that.

What is she doing in Essex this weekend, does anyone know? Picking up a prescription? Having her toes waxed? Eating cheese she doesn’t like from a family sized pack in a car park?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
That voice she was doing on her stories about the dress is definitely her attempt at a sexy voice. Definitely giving Phoebe-with-a-cold sexy singing voice ✨vibe✨. But actually just makes her sound even more like a massive, annoying bleep🤪

• Haha
Ooooh. I missed out on her date talk. Someone fill me in on Poppy I LOVE BEING SINGLE Adams and what she’s planned. Like the 2 dates that happened this week 😂

My postman asked if I’d ordered some nunchucks yesterday (I hadn’t, it was film for my windows). If we go with Poppy’s logic, the man’s clearly in love with me.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ooooh. I missed out on her date talk. Someone fill me in on Poppy I LOVE BEING SINGLE Adams and what she’s planned. Like the 2 dates that happened this week 😂

My postman asked if I’d ordered some nunchucks yesterday (I hadn’t, it was film for my windows). If we go with Poppy’s logic, the man’s clearly in love with me.
She just blabbed on about her busy weekend - she’s down south for hen do stuff - then said she was taking the train home on Monday so was thinking about what outfits to take. She said she was going straight from the train to the date so didn’t want to have “train breath” and wanted to freshen up beforehand. Then said she was gonna take her clothes to her friend’s flat that lives near the station and she would get organised there. So pointless. No idea why she’s deleted them!

• Heart
She just blabbed on about her busy weekend - she’s down south for hen do stuff - then said she was taking the train home on Monday so was thinking about what outfits to take. She said she was going straight from the train to the date so didn’t want to have “train breath” and wanted to freshen up beforehand. Then said she was gonna take her clothes to her friend’s flat that lives near the station and she would get organised there. So pointless. No idea why she’s deleted them!
Oh, I missed those stories as well. How many hen do's is Millie having?

I think she's trying to be sarcastic? However, in not sure, I genuinely think she believes this.
Screenshot_20220520-143610.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I just watched those stories on War against Instagrammers, do we think she deleted them because the date cancelled? And if it was going to be that stressful then why even agree to a date when you know you will have just got off a train? She makes it sound like she had no choice in the matter

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She is definitely not suited to living alone, she goes a bit mad when she spends too much time by herself. You can tell the difference in her stories when she’s had human contact, much less manic. But yeah, initrovert and all that.

What is she doing in Essex this weekend, does anyone know? Picking up a prescription? Having her toes waxed? Eating cheese she doesn’t like from a family sized pack in a car park?
Hen party and a roast Sunday lol

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.